my awesome navy birthday ball experience (shitty)

as much as i love FC stories, that's too long damnit. i skimmed through it and concluded a) you probably shouldn't have gone out with her that night in the first place, b) you should have slapped her silly when she made the "i paid for everything" comment

and c) this thread is a year old..

this one time i agreed to meet this random chick from myspace. i didnt say when i'd meet her but i gave her my phone number so she could call me when she was down. she lived 2 streets over.

so it's a friday night, i'm wasted on $1 wells from the bar across the street and i get a phone call. she wants me to come over and hang out with her friends. i told her no. all her friends looked like pretentious emo/goths anyway. i tell her i'll call her as i'm leaving the bar.

it's 2am and i leave the bar. i give her a call and tell her to meet me in the middle of the street next to the liquor store that is across from my apt. she meets me there, i'm drunk, and she's pretty ugly. not a good sign, but i'm still gonna run with it. super hammered. we walk through the drive through of the liquor store and purchase some fine malt liquor beverages and walk back to my apt.

when i open the door, i realize i had left the door unlocked and one of my buddies is asleep on my couch. he wakes up, looks at me, looks at the girl, looks back at me disapprovingly, and drunk drives home. he told me the next day that he rememberd nothing. thank god.

so we hang out for a bit, kill our beverages and pass out in my bed. nothing has gone down yet. whew.

we both wake up at 6am, still drunk, and she decides she wants to make out. it was still pretty dark and out and my lights were off so i reluctantly comply. i'm on top of her and she starts grabbin my dick. str8. she proceeds to jack me off until i get off all over her stomach/shirt. i just kinda laugh, and she smiles. the sun is up at this point and the light is penetrating my room. she is still pretty ugly. i hand her a towel, walk to the fridge, and grab a PBR. it is at this point i realize just how dirty i feel. fucking filthy. she is gathering her things while i'm at the fridge. she meets me at the front door, walks out, and tells me to call her sometime.

that is when i deleted my myspace account and found god.

Last edited:
this one time i agreed to meet this random chick from myspace. i didnt say when i'd meet her but i gave her my phone number so she could call me when she was down. she lived 2 streets over.

so it's a friday night, i'm wasted on $1 wells from the bar across the street and i get a phone call. she wants me to come over and hang out with her friends. i told her no. all her friends looked like pretentious emo/goths anyway. i tell her i'll call her as i'm leaving the bar.

it's 2am and i leave the bar. i give her a call and tell her to meet me in the middle of the street next to the liquor store that is across from my apt. she meets me there, i'm drunk, and she's pretty ugly. not a good sign, but i'm still gonna run with it. super hammered. we walk through the drive through of the liquor store and purchase some fine malt liquor beverages and walk back to my apt.

when i open the door, i realize i had left the door unlocked and one of my buddies is asleep on my couch. he wakes up, looks at me, looks at the girl, looks back at me disapprovingly, and drunk drives home. he told me the next day that he rememberd nothing. thank god.

so we hang out for a bit, kill our beverages and pass out in my bed. nothing has gone down yet. whew.

we both wake up at 6am, still drunk, and she decides she wants to make out. it was still pretty dark and out and my lights were off so i reluctantly comply. i'm on top of her and she starts grabbin my dick. str8. she proceeds to jack me off until i get off all over her stomach/shirt. i just kinda laugh, and she smiles. the sun is up at this point and the light is penetrating my room. she is still pretty ugly. i hand her a towel, walk to the fridge, and grab a PBR. it is at this point i realize just how dirty i feel. fucking filthy. she is gathering her things while i'm at the fridge. she meets me at the front door, walks out, and tells me to call her sometime.

that is when i deleted my myspace account and found god.

it's funny how, although i appreciate your honesty, the story is disheartening. i almost wish you lied and gave some story about hooking up with a hot girl.

i like that story because it's honest (inf)

fancy, a year old.. but damn. was that girl worth it? did you even get to hold hands? i realize it's not all about sex, but geeze. i just don't like unappreciative people i suppose.

i laughed alot at the thai story coming home and the navy dress was funny....date related information was non essential

Back