My Journey Thru Hell

Icey said:
Against targets on the ground. I meant on a trap range/sporting clays course/actual hunting. The shotgun would be great for home defense and taking out birds for later cooking.

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Glad you made it Code4, hope the rest of the good people in your neighborhood trying to protect all of their property makes it too.

Wow
just fuckin wow

:idea: weird i know but this is what i thought of after reading that story

code49rt.jpg

Best thread in a long time. Question: Did all the PO leave New Orleans because they didnt think they could control all the darkies or what?

See, here is my thinking on why this is fake. There is going to be a great deal of effort to point fingers in the aftermath of all of this, and the blame game is going to be so totally excellent. It will keep the news busy for another year to come, I guarantee you. And there is much that is going to be made of the racial divide, and everyone knows all of that.

So someone posting what essentially amounts to an instant paper trail of data that could incriminate oneself when people who have all sorts of axes to grind in public and elsewhere strikes me as monumentally stupid. All it would take is for one talented unknown lawyer with an agenda who knows how to use Google to see this thread eventually, and then the fun begins. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Everyone knows this. No matter under what circumstances someone killed someone else, the very worst thing you can do is go talking about it in public. So no one would ever do that.

Which is why this is fake.

Back