My Journey Thru Hell

CaptainZero said:
Posting a message on TW is hardly a confession that would stand up in a court of law.

hahaha exactly

have you seen some of the shit that gets posted here?

Its threads like this that keep my reading tw. Absolutely astounding story.

I've often wondered how I would react if the entire US turned into what New Orleans turned into. I don't think I could have done what Code did. That's ballsy as hell.

This little episode in New Orleans may push me into becoming a gun owner.. or at the very least a knowledgable gun handler. I've never heard what is essentially a first hand account of a complete breakdown of authority and society. This is a frightening reminder that not everybody lights a campfire and sings kum-bye-yah when the power goes out.

.rj

Huh, no clue. Like i said, just hoping worst case isn't THE case.
I'd have done the same thing in his shoes, had i been stupid enough to stay and not get the fuck out.

if this is real holy shit. i can't believe you organized yourself so quickly into a defense troop. and all the rules and regulations and shit...crazy.

if this is fake, well...you punked me.

Sounds crazy.

Anyone who's ever been in a city that's been evacuated (or with no law) would believe it.
Invar and FS need to calm down.

Zombee said:
Huh, no clue. Like i said, just hoping worst case isn't THE case.
I'd have done the same thing in his shoes, had i been stupid enough to stay and not get the fuck out.

He said he stayed to protect his stuff...which under the circumstances seemed like a good idea. And I guess it kinda paid off. I wonder if his neighbors are doing as good of a job shootin the nigras as code4.

link_ said:
He said he stayed to protect his stuff...which under the circumstances seemed like a good idea. And I guess it kinda paid off. I wonder if his neighbors are doing as good of a job shootin the nigras as code4.
So, he killed someone to protect his stuff. And that's paying off? Try saying that out loud, and see how fucking retarded it sounds. I hate 9/10 humans, but even i wouldn't fucking kill someone for stealing material possessions from me in a case like this. I would have gotten the fuck out of the city instead of being part of the problem, and let the insurance company handle the rest.

Zombee said:
So, he killed someone to protect his stuff. And that's paying off? Try saying that out loud, and see how fucking retarded it sounds. I hate 9/10 humans, but even i wouldn't fucking kill someone for stealing material possessions from me in a case like this. I would have gotten the fuck out of the city instead of being part of the problem, and let the insurance company handle the rest.

That's because you are a pussy.

Zombee said:

well said

Zombee said:

SmallLiberal.png

edit: nowhere in his story did he kill someone for trying to steal his shit. He fired on people who were either pulling weapons on him or behaving in an aggressive manner toward him.

seriously

shut the hell up with your asshole judgemental additude, talking about whether or not what someone did is right or wrong when you're incapable of being in the same position anyway and unable to prove the validity of your decisions.

Zombee said:

Nice post, Zombee. Killing someone over a TV...

Does that sound pathetic to anyone else?

Back