[TW non-yet-corp] Finding a system to base from...

xi'Vexus

Veteran XX
So once all these free-roll people have to decide if they actually want to pay monthly for the game, we're obviously going to start some form of corporation.

It was obvious tonight that the systems we have been putzing around the past week are nice for a mining op or two, but not the best for markets and access to other types of activity.

We should start to pick a centralized system to run our TW operations out of... post a suggestion and back it up, so that we can centralize some information and make a decision.

So far the suggestions seem to be ...

Jurlesel : good for mining Omber (but nothing else), very bad region for markets, burried deep in care-bear friendly space.

Torrinos : not sure why... I just heard it mentioned.

Last edited:
Passari is in Lonetrek, in .4 space but has 4 bases, all of which sell/buy something that one of the others is selling

Somewhere central of Lonetrek would be good. Such as Sobeseki. Lots of places to buy and sell things, reasonably safe, and not very far to the lower sec areas for better minerals and rat hunts.

Kore said:
Somewhere central of Lonetrek would be good. Such as Sobeseki. Lots of places to buy and sell things, reasonably safe, and not very far to the lower sec areas for better minerals and rat hunts.

I'm based in Korama, good agents, good trade lanes, good facilities. 1 or 2 jumps away from low sec mining and rat hunting. quite a few corps have choosen Korama. It's a good spot.

(plus I won't have to move all my shit...)

xi'Vexus said:
Since LoneTrek seems to be the region of choice, I'll be packing up my shit and moving out there soon enough I guess.

K lonetrek seems to suck for trading, i was there for like the past 3 hours and only thing for sell is shitty stuff unless you want 30 jumps

Back