[So] I just got "terminated"

Wait, you the dude working in Toys R Us that took milf pics? They were shitty too if its you.
Haha, fired for shitty pics.

edit: fuck u tef

HOHOHOHOHOH

AHAHAHAHAAH

oh god now i remember

Blitz was using his camera phone to take pictures of "milfs" while he was at work. someone made a crack about how he should be working and he was like whatever i get payed to look at hot moms and read the internet. i think someone figured out where he worked and reported him or linked the threads. :rofl:

while that sucks, you should have known better. look on the bright side you didnt lose a real job you worked in a toy store or some bullshit

HatMan said:
Given that he was talking about loss prevention, I would assume he stole something and posted threads (note the plural) about it.

On that note, just how many threads DID you make bragging about stealing something?

Im guessin this is right, and if it is then you got what you deserve and I hope it haunts you a little more. Stealing till you get caught then saying sorry is worthless in my mind.

EDIT -
LOL the milfs, now thats funnay.

I did a username search for "Blitz" and I was scanning the threads he made to see if I could find it and bam, "Milf Hunter edition 2".

Bingo

Ooooh...ya I remember that.

Damn, it's too bad those bitches were not even that hot. Who in the fuck would report that?

What a faggot. Permaban the stool pidgeon, niggaz get spiked fo that shit in da hood.

Bodom said:
HOHOHOHOHOH

AHAHAHAHAAH

oh god now i remember

Blitz was using his camera phone to take pictures of "milfs" while he was at work. someone made a crack about how he should be working and he was like whatever i get payed to look at hot moms and read the internet. i think someone figured out where he worked and reported him or linked the threads. :rofl:

while that sucks, you should have known better. look on the bright side you didnt lose a real job you worked in a toy store or some bullshit

Well, not that it matters but most of the time I was working cleaning or miscellaneous bullshit when I snapped the photos and I don't have access to the internet at work, but that is neither here or there. And your right, it was just a toy store, that part is just irritating, because now I have to look for another job. It's the fact of legal actions being taken against me that troubles me, I don't understand someone having that bad of a grudge against me on a website.

well you worked at toys r us right? can't you just find another retail job at the mall or something.

Back