[So] I just got "terminated"

c2.jpg

What the fuck? Links to said threads?

Also you should have known better that tw follows through with what they say. Tribalwar does not fuck around.

Given that he was talking about loss prevention, I would assume he stole something and posted threads (note the plural) about it.

On that note, just how many threads DID you make bragging about stealing something?

WorstAim said:
What the fuck? Links to said threads?

Also you should have known better that tw follows through with what they say. Tribalwar does not fuck around.

^Gotta be sarcasm^

Anywho, that is pretty fucked up.

You got a grudge against someone, OK fine. Do something that can be apologized for. But to take away a man's means of income, that is just plain wrong. No matter how bad your faggoty internet ego was bruised, this is just way too low.

This is of course now knowing what he got reported for. If Blitz was like...pissing in a retarded kids food or something, then we would have to have a serious debate on it. More info needed....

SarcaStick said:
did someone report you?

all jokes aside, i would find that mother fucker and he would be dead.

Honestly, I'm afraid to say anything on this forum anymore in relation to the incident because the entire 2 threads have already been viewed, someone reported to my company headquarters, and in turn traced it back to me. I went into work today for a couple hours to have a talk with him about the pictures of people I took in the store. I admit I figured at the worst I would get in trouble at work, MAYBE fired or written up. So I realized my mistake in that, but for someone on this website to take it so far as to report my to the police? As far as I know it's not ACTIVELY being pursued, but the oppurtunity is there and I am pleading for whoever DID get me fired to please drop the case here and let me learn from my mistakes.

Anyway, I am referring to the threads I made entitled "milf" that is really all I will say. They have both already been edited, and hopefully soon deleted. And for any admin, they have already been viewed and saved apparently through some computer shit the company's LP section. So please, remove them. The damage is done and I wish for it not to linger.

Yes, I got owned. Lol noob, etc.... It's just some people don't realize sure the shit is funny over the internet , but when and/or if I have cops knocking on my door question me about the pictures I took (wich were all harmless initially) It ceases to be funny. That is seriously FUCKING with my life. I'm engaged, I'm working my way through college. I have a preety hard life as it is as most people do when they hit adulthood, and I made alittle mistake and lost my job. Beleive me , I'm pissed but at the same time I accept what happened. :shrug: oh well. I hope it stops here.

It was about the MILF Pictures!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(He took pictures of hot women on his cameraphone at work. I guess he got busted?)

:rofl:

hahah
this is about you taking pictures of milfs with your cell?

lol
so somebody actually did report you
nice

goodjob you stalking fucktard

Back