([OFN?]) Woman sues for housework

Moker

The Poker++
Veteran X
http://www.local6.com/family/4771136/detail.html

ALBANY, Ind. -- An Indiana woman is trying to get a paycheck for hours of work she did as a wife.

She's divorcing her husband and said she's sending him a bill for almost $500,000 for housework she says she did and kept track of over the years.

Kathy Thompson appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" three years ago when she went on strike in an effort to get her husband to help out more around the house.

After five years of marriage to Gary Thompson, Kathy said she's trying to be reasonable. She's filing for divorce, but isn't asking for a normal alimony payment.

Kathy has drawn up an itemized bill with what she believes Gary owes her after their time together.

The itemized bill includes a charge for cleaning that amounts to $42,000. Cooking is billed for $35,200. The laundry tab is $17,600. Yardwork costs a comparatively paltry $1,200.

He should countersue for the car bills, the mortgage, the food, the utilities, etc.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM A STAY AT HOME WIFE, MY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAARRRRRDD!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

chunky munky said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM A STAY AT HOME WIFE, MY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAARRRRRDD!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

if it was just the two of them, this applies.

if they have any children, and she did most of the work taking care of them, then she has a full right to complain. but I still don't see how she's suing him when she's cleaning her own home.

what a dumb bitch. The thing doesn't mention kids so they probably don't have any.

since the guy wasn't home quite often, is she billing him for cleaning up her own mess?

Back