the chicago white sox (krakbaby predicts the series 5 months out)

It is seriously long overdue for White Sox fans. They have a park that is located in the ghetto and they never sell out unless they are playing the Cubs. On that note, God, I love listening to Santo whine :)

Socks play small ball, Small ball will continue to help them throughout the season. Will they win the WS? We'll have a better idea of that when their schedule takes them up against some better teams.

I DO believe, however, we're going to the playoffs this year.

Krakbaby said:
the sox are that good and more

they will win the world series

book it

Screw "booking it", lets "bet it"...

let's say a $100 bet 5/1 odds that the chi-sox don't make it to the WS. I'll give you 10/1 odds that they don't win the WS. In fact, I'll offer both bets simultaniously. Put your money where you mouth is...

i will bet you one thousand dollars that the white sox sweep the astros in the world series

put your money where your mouth is

Krakbaby said:
i will bet you one thousand dollars that the white sox sweep the astros in the world series

put your money where your mouth is

ok, i"ll take your bet. I bet $1000 that the Chicago White Sox do not sweep the Houston Astros in the 2005 World Series of Major League Baseball. :ftard:

I'd be more than willing to pay for an escrow account (for both of us) and transfer the moneys within the next week. If you need more time to gather your funds, let me know.

Back