new Onyxia loot/buffs are KICKIN RAD

Bodom

Veteran XX
drops enough gold to cover repair costs for 3-4 wipes
drops green Onyxia hide 16 slot bag
drops 3 greens
drops 1 blue BOE
drops 2 epics
drops her head for the new quest (ring loot http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=18403)

quest turn in yields a new leatherworking cloak that protects against Deathwing's breath

onyxia1.jpg

when you do UBRS you end up in an encounter with Warchief Rend and his mount Gyth.

the person standing next to Rend doing all the ordering around is Lord Victor Nefarius, a dragonkin, aka Nelfarion

Cool cloak. I like items like that, quest to get the cool shit that allows you to beat other shit

Like real slaying weapons that would be useable against only one boss

Bodom said:
when you do UBRS you end up in an encounter with Warchief Rend and his mount Gyth.

the person standing next to Rend doing all the ordering around is Lord Victor Nefarius, a dragonkin, aka Nelfarion

isn't that deathwing's little brother?

i know deathwing is "neltharion" and his brother has a very similar name.

Daemon said:
Cool cloak. I like items like that, quest to get the cool shit that allows you to beat other shit

Like real slaying weapons that would be useable against only one boss

They did that in EQ and it was by far the most fucking annoying thing ever farming ingrediants to make them and was the reason I quit EQ in SoL era =p

Bodom why are your abilities so low? I can't see any sign of ressurection sickness.
Im assuming that character is yours, if not then ok.

hh_cloud said:
Bodom why are your abilities so low? I can't see any sign of ressurection sickness.
Im assuming that character is yours, if not then ok.

Actually, I see why.

Look at the resistances. He has all fire-resistance gear on.

pogozorro said:
Actually, I see why.

Look at the resistances. He has all fire-resistance gear on.

That's pretty much the way rogues have to go if they want to join in on successful MC/onyxia raids.

ZacH said:
That's pretty much the way rogues have to go if they want to join in on successful MC/onyxia raids.

I would imagine so, otherwise they would be dead fairly early on as the priests are kept busy with the general mishmash. Next time I go, I'll have to keep an eye out on the rogues to see how they are.

pogozorro said:
I would imagine so, otherwise they would be dead fairly early on as the priests are kept busy with the general mishmash. Next time I go, I'll have to keep an eye out on the rogues to see how they are.

I'm in the guild with Bodom. Our general rule for rogues is that you need to have 3500 hp and 100 fire resist to even have a chance of going.

Back