I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

n9ne said:
what a coincidence that you choose to take pics of the notes (which obviously could easily be written by you) rather than of shit smeared on the inside of your windshield

also its nice to see that you have your priorities in line, i know if someone threw a brick at me and broke into my car and damaged it.... i would post about it on the internet WAY before i'd call the cops

When did he say the shit was on the inside of his car? Or that his car was broken into?

pahuyuth said:
When I got home I found some kind of animal shit smeared on the windshield of my car, some scratches most likely from a key, and these lovely well thought out and very intimidating threats

:shrug:

JodoFett said:
Call the cops on his ass for fucking with your ride.

If there is ANY truth to this whole affair, you have to call the cops. Give an honest statement of the facts, then pick up the police report a couple of days later, frame it and send it to his place of employement.

It's way cooler to call "BS" and argue random implausibilities than the post a funny drama story. You're my hero 9

That asshole has balls for messing with your car. You never mess with another man's ride. Especially when that man has a fucking machete in his car.

Illusion said:
That asshole has balls for messing with your car. You never mess with another man's ride. Especially when that man has a fucking machete in his car.
If he was smart, he'd have removed the machete :p:

Back