The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

I know lots about Mustangs.
I am good at underage drinking.
I got the shit kicked outta me at a LAN party.

DMAUL said:
theres very little to know..

being good, on the other hand, is quite the feat.

Yeah, because competitive swimming has almost no skill required. Its as easy to be great at College basketball as it is college swimming. :nuts:

Mark me down for Linux. I like to think I know a lot about it. ;)

Bounty's new criteria:

I use Linux only, and my Windows partition has been sitting around for 6 months or so. Ive recompiled my kernel several times and understand the basic workings of the operating system. I have almost effectively transferred my knowledge of Windows fully onto Linux. Although I don't think there is any "true" Linux expert, I like to think I know enough to help people. An interesting sidenote: I also am a part of the Linux gens project on sourceforge.net.

Last edited:
you can add me up there for banking

i've worked for a large bank for almost 2 years. i'm an expert on policy, legality, general deposit accounts, loans, and home equities

I'm going into my last year in an honours math degree, and it will be off to grad school after that. I'd like to think I have something to show for it. :shrug:

EDIT: Don't expect me to help people with their high school homework though. =P

Last edited:
Rigel said:
Yeah, because competitive swimming has almost no skill required. Its as easy to be great at College basketball as it is college swimming. :nuts:

I didn't say that. I said there isnt much to know. Everyone has a different style when they swim, and most people wouldn't even understand unless they already swam competitively. You can spend years learning the best way for you to swim, but teaching another in the same way you learned will likely not result in a good swimmer.

But I'm just being critical, I swam for 10 years, at times being the guy to beat, and now i suck.

Back