The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Put me down for:

History - Civil War: interested ever since middle school, have studied lives of Lincoln, Lee, Jackson, Davis, and Grant in detail.

History - Cold War: multiple courses from both American and Soviet perspectives.

I will accept challenges as they arise.

Last edited:
Okay, I have to nominate myself for two categories... Console Gaming and Music Genre: Techno Pstrance/GOA. Also, I feel that Andrew should be put in the Techno category as well.

I have owned multiple console systems and I was a very hardcore gamer for a long time. I've been to various console tournaments and won some of them. OPs Prowler and Phrenzy can back me up on my console prowess. ;)

As far as techno is concerned, again I have been listening to it forever and can list a ton of good groups and various other things.

Just thought I would throw my hat in the ring.

Oh, and put me down for History - Russian Revolution... its my major and I have done extensive research on the subject.

Archimedes said:
Okay, I have to nominate myself for two categories... Console Gaming and Music Genre: Techno Pstrance/GOA. Also, I feel that Andrew should be put in the Techno category as well.

I have owned multiple console systems and I was a very hardcore gamer for a long time. I've been to various console tournaments and won some of them. OPs Prowler and Phrenzy can back me up on my console prowess. ;)

As far as techno is concerned, again I have been listening to it forever and can list a ton of good groups and various other things.

Just thought I would throw my hat in the ring.

he listens too way too much of it
and speaks russian when drunk
ps i win drug jesus

Last edited:
bonepuppet said:
all of the architects i know mainly do administration, some do design work on the weekend or after hours. There are a few that strictly do design work, but they are miserable pompous pricks (and poor)

Yeah, if you're not scary talented it's hard to make it as a designer in this field...seems like about 85% people in this field end in either ca or in team production roles

<---for automotive subcatagories of either: Rallying, and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution or just plain Evolution for short.

Why? Because well 1. I'm honestly obsessive over the Evolution and that ties itself into Rallying since the car was born in that automotive sport. I've been a member on evolutionm.net since it was born and have been following rallying since 2001. I know the history of the Evolution inside and out like the back of my hand.

Last edited:
|Blitzkrieg| said:
Under Fantasy/Sci-Fi, if you want to create a Wheel of Time subcategory, I'd love to be listed there

I've read the entire series 3 times in its entirety, both versions of New Spring several times, "The World of Robert Jordan" once, and I visit his website (most importantly his Question of the Week site) with disturbing regularity. If I don't know it right off the top of my head, I'm 99% sure I know exactly where to look to find the answer.

Also, perhaps put me under WWII. Plenty of books/DVDs/documentaries on WWII, spent 4 days last september in Normandy, France visiting many WWII sites (with pictures!).

Jesus.. I didn't think I'd ever have to challenge somebody on this, but I've read books 1 through 7 eight times, and books 8 and 9 3 times. I spent 3 weeks studying "the world of the wheel of time". I also read the original short "New Spring" 3 times, but have yet to read the full prequel.

I've spent hours upon hours upon hours upon hours upon hours talking, analyzing, and debating the plot with several friends of mine who have all read the books too, and always find myself explaining things to them about the storyline.

Gah..

I'm such a fucking geek.

Last edited:
Skydiving. Can I be a Skydiving expert? I mean compared to other skydivers I'm not really an expert, but compared to everyone else here I am.

Monkey_b said:
Skydiving. Can I be a Skydiving expert? I mean compared to other skydivers I'm not really an expert, but compared to everyone else here I am.
i have gone on 374 jumps, you?

Back