[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

Core said:
Not necessarily. What his dad does on the internet is his business and no one else's, unless of course he's breaking the law, which in this case it doesn't appear as though he is. Making his father's private business public on an internet forum is grounds for the ass-kicking of a lifetime, imo. It shows a complete lack or respect.

But hey, this is TW. This is funny stuff. It makes the member look good. Anything goes. Yuck it up.
Um.

No.

What would be grounds for the ass-kicking of a lifetime would be for him to see how far he can push his dad, by using one account of an older girl and then using the LoD pics and contacting the email address claiming to be the younger sister of the older girl, and getting documented proof that his dad is a pedophile.

O wait, that would be grounds for his mom and dad divorcing. :rofl: Mkay, never mind.

I mean, really. The man is POSING AS A WOMAN. It's a little different than if he was as himself, but he's pretending to be a woman.

but seriosly, if you would do this it would be fucking great. Make sure you post lots of chat logs and every picture he sends back to you.

that would be so fucking cruel to your sister. there relationship would NEVER be the same.

and atleast your father is talking to an attractive female with a nice body instead of some guy named bubba.

I think the simple fact that the member hasn't posted again in this thread means it's bullshit.

God you guys are pathetic.

TW: We believe everything.

Back