[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

Usually the type of people that do these kind of things can shrug it off pretty easily or can’t shrug it off at all....I hope his father is not the ladder.

Geegalin said:
Usually the type of people that do these kind of things can shrug it off pretty easily or can’t shrug it off at all....I hope his father is not the ladder.
Me too. That would make mstrike a stepping stool or something. And I wouldnt want a stepping stool to have more funny than me.

Geegalin said:

god, i hope he's not either

ladder.jpg

Spoiler

mstrike said:
***EDIT***

So it begins:

attention3.jpg

I'll start the e-mailing tomorrow, he checks his mail when he gets home from work at around 5 pm. I will have an update then hopefully.

I think the friend idea is the best so far. You could keep it up for a much longer period of time, AND you would get some priceless moments when your friend comes over to the house and keeps accidentally dropping things on the floor! :rofl:

But you have to make sure she plays it as if she doesn't know its him otherwise he will catch on too quickly.

oh my fucking god!!

this has to be one of the funniest things i have ever read.

glad you're going with the friend instead of sis.

if you pull through with this.... priceless!

Dark Volcanic said:
Me too. That would make mstrike a stepping stool or something. And I wouldnt want a stepping stool to have more funny than me.

heh, wtf ladder....yeah no sleep in two days will that to ya.

and yeah, the friend one is better cuz it will be longer lasting funny. Although much better shock value, the sister one is too obvious.

Back