Vote for me on Good Day Live! (Update)

Ocman

Veteran XX
Hey everyone,

As you know I'm one of the finalists in the search for the NY correspondent on the show "Good Day Live"!

To see where/when you can watch go to www.gooddaylive.com and click on "where to watch"

Thanks so much for all your support! When this thing is over, I will respond to the flood of email that I've received. You have all been amazing and I really appreciate it!

The producers from "Good Day Live" called me again and explained the way this thing is gonna happen. They keep changing it on me, but as of now here is the plan.

On Monday the 29th (this Monday) they are going to air my 1 minute tape, and then give me the microphone for about 20 seconds to go live on the air and "sell myself".....whatever that means. I'll think of something.

After my time is up, they will give me a 1-800 #, and then people call the # to vote for me.

As soon as my 1-800 # airs, you will receive an email that has the Subject

Vote now for TJ! Call 1-800-???-????

Just start calling, forwarding, posting, blogging, yelling that number, redial, redial, redial.

I will be unreachable right after the show cause I have to meet with the producers until about 1pm so I won't be able to post at all. Please feel free to post it on any community boards that you know I'm a part of (Backstage, IrC, TW, etc.) Craigslist might work too.

There will be 5 finalists left at the end of the day Monday, and then 3 left at the end of the day on Tuesday. I'm not sure what happens on Tuesday's show, but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

This weekend I will be calling radio stations in the cities that "Good Day Live" airs, trying to get interviews. Any radio contacts would be awesome!

Wednesday they will tell us the winner, hopefully with all your help I can make it that far.

Hope you all had a safe and happy Turkey Day!

T.J.
www.tjallard.com (join the mailing list or email me there)

****NEW YORKERS*****

If you want to see the live taping you can come to the corner of 59th and 5th from 11am - 1pm on Monday (29th, this Monday) We will be taping in front of the George Washington Statue. (the big gold statue of a guy on a horse) Come be on TV, yell some stuff out, and cheer me on.

u definately look like an anchorman
red%20shirt.1.jpg

btw, i watch gooddaylive before i go to school every morning;p

yes, you might have a chance to be seen on TV. If you get there make sure you tell me who you are, so I can say hey.

heh.. well, if i had nothing better to do, i'd probably come by for the hell of it..

but uhh, monday afternoon - need to be at work. Good luck to you, though..

Have you told them that you used to have a tail? Can we publicly humiliate you with widespread knowledge of your unfortunate growth?

not sure what that means, but cool, thanks! Anyone have one of those death dialer or auto dialer programs? That would definitely help.

whip out ur cawk on live TV!!!!!!!! is that the show with that annoying blonde bitch? At any rate, sounds like a hell of an opportunity and I wish you luck!

Back