Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

Can the person you refer see anything about your account information? So should I change my email on my referral account so they dont know Im a guy?

fucking hilarious. this was sent to me...http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5847550&Mytoken=20041126192942

"Dear Lex, My name is Metin, I am a man was born and living in Istanbul- Turkey, 39 years old, 1.73 m. tall, 80 kg weight, with black hair, brown eyes, my job is tourism, I am active, energetic, passionate, kindhearted, open-minded, frank, generous, reliable, I like nature, sea, movies, to be and make happy, known to enjoy and to have enjoyment from the life, I don't like lies and disturb other people, I have been thinking longterm or shortterm relationship, I am looking for a woman who wants to love and to be loved, I wanna be your boyfriend, my mail adress; metinpamuk@hotmail.com
metinpamuk@mynet.com"

Impulse! said:
fucking hilarious. this was sent to me...http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5847550&Mytoken=20041126192942

"Dear Lex, My name is Metin, I am a man was born and living in Istanbul- Turkey, 39 years old, 1.73 m. tall, 80 kg weight, with black hair, brown eyes, my job is tourism, I am active, energetic, passionate, kindhearted, open-minded, frank, generous, reliable, I like nature, sea, movies, to be and make happy, known to enjoy and to have enjoyment from the life, I don't like lies and disturb other people, I have been thinking longterm or shortterm relationship, I am looking for a woman who wants to love and to be loved, I wanna be your boyfriend, my mail adress; metinpamuk@hotmail.com
metinpamuk@mynet.com"

HAhahahah

Schweik said:
you're using the same chick i am, please find another chick to use :mad:
i'm not gonna report you or anything but i don't think having two of us is a good idea (hell it's already miraculous enough none of my friends recognize me as is)

...you are using the ass girl? how stupid is that? :lol:

Someone posted a profile using ASHLEE SIMPSON pictures and nobody noticed. They even said "i'm a singer and i once got caught lip synching" or some shit.

I doubt ass girl is that popular. (And nobody's noticed for me either, so who fucking cares?)

I'm getting literally hundreds of friends requests per day... is there a way to just approve all instead of approving 10 at a time? Once I approve this batch, I'm going to post one more bulletin. More than 10 people have signed up under me, but they haven't completed offers yet.

Back