TW WoW guild roll call

play on archimonde
the server is fast
it's not as crowded as i would've thinked, mos tof the clans seem to be small...plus i'mg etting a 60-70 ping.

i say we move to archimonde for the extra competition. we've got the numbers and skill to be a powerhouse there...and seeing as how it's the central hub for WoW East, we could make a name for ourselves.

Jackson said:
play on archimonde
the server is fast
it's not as crowded as i would've thinked, mos tof the clans seem to be small...plus i'mg etting a 60-70 ping.

i say we move to archimonde for the extra competition. we've got the numbers and skill to be a powerhouse there...and seeing as how it's the central hub for WoW East, we could make a name for ourselves.
I, personally, don't have any problems with this. However, I can see other people having problems with it and I don't want to split up our playerbase any more than it already is. It's a miracle that this many people have agreed on the same servers in the first place.

Edit: In conclusion, I really don't see changing servers happening.

Last edited:
Stay on Illidan.. there will be tons of comp there too. No matter how much people hate DIE, they moved there and im sure many horde clans will follow. So it should mix things up.

My god, Trying to get people to a server is fucking impossible. So is it illidan, Or arch, Screw it lets all go to the fuzzy server i heard theres alot of fluffers there....

Back