Famous TW Fuckups

JuggerNaught said:
who was the guy just recently that said he was going to cuba to help out in the hurricane, then someone claiming to be a co-worker said his boss said he had died, then it turned out to be the same guy but he said it was actually his sister posting under his name or something stupid like that

XZiler8R

How about the time Sizeless tried to make some girl sniff his crotch?

loller.jpg

i didnt see it on the list, so i doubt its been mentioned.. but obscured cheurub or whatever the fuck his name was for making the thread about fucking his mentally retarded friend. (even though i believe it ended up being fake.. but the pure thought alone warrants his adding to the list)

I can't believe no one has mentioned VanSmack.

1. Comes to TW after getting banned because he tried to hack the T2BB forums and spammed them to the point that Mike Taskey of Sierra fame actually called his place of work and spoke to his boss. He was soon after "let go" from that job, but claimed that everyone was getting together to laugh about it and that he actually got a raise.

2. Despite the fact that Smack works a low paying retail job, he buys a Sony Aibo while he has a kid on the way for about $1000. He posts about how cool it is. Later, he gets bored of it and talks about how boring it is on the forums. Continues the trend of taking food out of his child's mouth by buying more useless junk like the MS Spot Watch.

3. Smack later gets divorced, undoubtedly because he is an irresponsible father and a fuckup who wastes money on toys for himself. This causes reduxes of the pictures he posted on TW of his wedding and child's birth.

4. Smack is responsible for what could be the gayest picture on TW, where he is kneeling on the floor, hair dyed blue, having a big hissy fit after he did a shot of absinthe.

JuggerNaught said:
that was elsmack?

Yuh. He also did a lot of stupid shit way back in the day before he came to TW, but I'm leaving that out because that was in another country, and besides the wench is dead.

LogRoller said:
4. Smack is responsible for what could be the gayest picture on TW, where he is kneeling on the floor, hair dyed blue, having a big hissy fit after he did a shot of absinthe.
that really IS the gayest picture on tw

Nomad said:
I thought smack got divorced before he bought all the toys

I could be wrong. Events are fuzzy in that time period. I seem to remember the Aibo being pre-divorce, and the watch post-divorce.

Back