Famous TW Fuckups

exarch said:
Aestis - a socially impotent faggot who acts like he is a tough guy on the internet. In real life, he is a small, pansy ass faggot who would get a broomstick stuck up so far his ass that he could feel it in his lungs if he talked shit to me or any other buff people on triba: internet warfare lan.
you're not buff bitch..so keep it in your pants

Nomad said:
he challenged me to a fight once on the forums.

when i made fun of him he said we should go get a beer and work things out.

I dont know what we had to work out, but it was a pretty weird conversation. I asked if i could take pictures of our fight for tw.
:lol:
He said that he'd beat me up once too.

He also once "challenged my computer knowledge" because he was an "Apple technician" (read: he was a salesman at a glorified Radio Shack.) While he could not tell anybody what AltiVec was, he did indignantly tell us how many screws were in an iBook and how the fact that we didn't know the answer made us ignorant. :lol:

I see that Taxi has been mentioned a lot, but I can't believe that nobody has mentioned the "Nazi thread" yet. You know, the thread in which Taxi attempted to argue that the fact that Hitler built highways outweighed anything negative that he may have done.

Taxi's "built in back door."

The code he wrote into his irc client, which was later found and hilarity ensued.

DwarfVader said:
Taxi's "built in back door."

The code he wrote into his irc client, which was later found and hilarity ensued.
ok, need more info on this one

JuggerNaught said:
ok, need more info on this one
For the unfortunate few working under him at WSBN, he gave us a client that was rumored to have a secret part where taxi could access your machine and delete shit, etc.

Jesus christ.. I just spent literally 3 hours reading this thread and all of its content. I've never laughed so much at old memories.

don't have time to read the whole thing, but I think there was a guy who cut a plugged in power cord with scissors and almost killed himself -- forget who tho.

edit: plus, how the fuck is VIRUS TIME not on the first page???

Last edited:
WorstAim said:
One you definitely can't forgot:

Sizeless making a "owned" post, about him owning some girl by putting her head on his dick (he had pants on), and everyone made fun of him because he was really fat, and had bigger boobs then the girl, not to mention the girl looked like she was suffocating, and looked like she was 10. The thread backfired and everyone made fun of him, called him fatty, someone even made a pic showing how he had multiple chins, and it resulted in a ban for sizeless because he was retarded.

Link: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313469&highlight=OWNED

The original pic he posted is an X now because he deleted the pic from wherever it was hosted. Lucky for us, Kobra and Fool made pics making fun of him, so you can still see the original picture. The only difference is that the pic says FAT on the t-shirt, instead of PIMP like it used to. This thread deserves to be on the list. Heres the pics:

Kobra's pic:

fat_owned.jpg

Fools pic:

loller.jpg

EDIT:

be sure to IM him to tell him how fat he is:

AIM sexxlaws05

the fact that you ever believed a word of what sizeless said makes you an idiot.

Back