Need a scrim? /join #scrims

Strega

Veteran XV
Well, it's hard enough to find scrims as it is, so I created a channel that leaders and captains can join (or anyone else) to look for scrims in one centralized location. I also setup my bot to show what teams are available for a scrim.

I made a dialog box for Captains and Leaders so they could edit their own teams status for that day.

scrimfinder-client-01.jpg

Please feel free to make suggestions on how this could help out more. One suggestion would be to setup a weekly chart of some kind. As it stands, it only shows the current status.

The output looks like this:

scrimfinder-server-01.jpg

(Obviously, N/A would be the team names, and GREEN would indicate the team is FREE for a scrim, RED would indicate the team is NOT available for a scrim)

If you are a Team Leader or Captain, please PM me on one of my nicks and lemme know what team you are with, if you would like to be added to the bot so you can edit your teams status. This is in Beta mode, but I think it will be a great tool for helping teams schedule scrims.

I'll also need to send you a .mrc script to run that dialog box. Currently the dialog box only works in mIRC, and if you don't have mIRC, I can show you how to edit your status without that dialog box.

Last edited:
dunno why this got ignored... great idea, we're always struggling to find scrims, this'll help out a lot as long as a decent amount of teams join.

So far 9 teams have joined the channel and are using it to setup scrims. Would be really sweet if we could get more teams to join.

Back