I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like he's dying guys :D

GG Thrax, just dont be a stranger (or any stranger than you already are) :wave:

And trust me, I understand what its like to do that much work on something and then realize "I NEED A BREAK"

Thank you for all your work and dedication. I know that you loved the game/franchise as much as anyone and I appreciate your hard work. Stay in touch.

Like the others in this board, I extol you on your contributions to the Tribes community. Your hard work, determination, collaboration, and commitment don’t go unnoticed. Good luck on your future endeavors; you'll have a few people watching your next steps.

Best Regards, and on behalf of the Tribes community;

Not a farewell, but a 'see you soon' perhaps.

Rawheat

If your not opposed to coding ambulance dispatch software, then you have a job in missoula, MT waiting for you, at my company :).

Edit:
40 an hour, medical,dental, 401k, company car :) apply at logisys.

Last edited:
Thrax Panda said:
Why what? Sierra was closed (the entire studio). I'm the last person here. They offered to move me to LA and I declined as I like living in the Seattle area. There is no why, some things just happen.
why did it close, thats what i mean.

Good luck Thrax.

I'm not going to say goodbye since I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you. You are in too deep now.

I know how it feels to leave Sierra too! It sounds as if my studio was a little more populated than yours currently is. We were cut down to 11 from over 50. After I left, the studio was shut down 5-6 months later. :(

Sorry thrax, but I always though you came across as a dick, but atleast you worked hard on keeping tribes alive, so props to you for that.

Good luck

Sorry to see you leaving. I am very gratefull for your work on the Tribes series it has and always will be one of my favorite games. Good luck in the future.

Everyone on the TW boards better effing sign this is all I can say.

Edit: I'm not gonna try to get around the word filter this time thrax since you will just change it again ;)

I remember back in the beta of T1 Thrax showing me and several others how to ski across Raindance and avoid the rocket turrent. A couple of days later I hunted down Atlas and Mongo and had them show me the right way to do it :p

Thanks for all your work on the franchise and I hope you will continue to be a part of the community

Good luck Thrax, and thank you very much for all of the hard work and dedication over the years that have made Tribes into what it is. (the best damn series around)

There is no doubt - VU Games is a lesser company without Thrax. It's a damn shame but that's the way things go sometimes I guess.

Thanks for everything, and good luck.

Even though you're leaving the game development process, no one is forcing you to leave these forums. I think you should stay and be analy invaded daily by TySoft and Bounty.

Cant say i wasnt expecting it, albeit couple weeks after T:V gold status/shipping.

Always been a pleasure reading thrax's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back