I had a lucid dream last night

Wren

Veteran XV
it was pretty cool, even though I was only lucid for part of it

I was in manhattan, on top of some building that had a heliport on it. I got in the helicopter, and we took off the building, but somehow I fell out of the helicopter and I feel like 50 stories to the street and landed, but I didn't die. At that point I realized that something was wrong, and that I should've died.

So I figured out that I was in a dream. All of the buildings turned into buildings made of popsicle sticks. I thought that was kinda retarded, so I closed my eyes and tried to change them back to real buildings, but when I opened my eyes, only one of them had just turned to regular wood instead of popsicle sticks.

I tried again, and it worked. That was pretty rockin. So I ran around the city jumping from building to building running along walls and swinging off of street lamps and shit like a mix between spider man and the ryu from ninja gaiden.

at one point I went into a building, and it was like a medical office or something. This hot ass bitch that worked there was walking by, and I stopped her. Then we started making out in front of a door somewhere. I would've fucked her, but my door was open and my parents could see into my room (this was at like 11 am, I had woken up and went back to sleep), so I didn't want to start having sex in a dream and do something in real life that looked really weird

after we were making out I sort of lost control of the dream, and we went inside the room, and sat around and talked with a bunch of old people in my family as they went in to see a doctor.

weird

i had a dream last night that took place in the same place as another dream i had, last time i was stealing a couple million dollars from somebody and we had to have the perfect setup

lastnights i was stealing 68billion dollars from John Kerry and he was on to us, setting up elaborate plans and just when the dream peaked and i was about to get the money my phone rings and woke me up, i was so fucking pissed

Back