News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both TW-made covers look leagues better.

You can't communicate the ideas behind Tribes, because the prime idea is movement. So you'd need one of those funky things that shows different pictures when you tilt it at different angles.

a nice hi res screenshot of a decent pickup game in the T:V beta would definitely be worlds better than what is current there... the game has some nice graphics, show that off. The game is also big and massive, show an all out bloodbath and dont forget the vehicles (for "those" people)

looks like they're treating it like a "value" game =/

plain box, bleh =/

but im not one to bitch about box art, ill leave that to the homeworld fags

that looks very gay. i'm sorry, but who the FUCK decided that. it looks like a goddamn bargainware box, with it's shitty comic book style art, all out of proportion like some fucking stoner 11th graders attempt at an action drawing.

the guy who made it has great art skills, but the direction he took it is just FLAMINGLY HOMOSEXUAL

T1 box was the greatest.

I think they game would sell better then that box if they even had UVA pics over the current design.

Showing that a game can leade to a kick ass party is WIN

SunBlest said:
Those info are usualy in the back... And we didn't saw the back.

If I were one of those 'new' players IG is aiming at, I wouldn't even look at the back when I saw that box.
It looks ... 'corny' ... somehow

I want Julia's box :rofl:

I think that looks unfinished and inaccurate. Putting cool smoke on the box and synchronized ballet streamers in the game is leaving yourself open to hypercritical gamers like ourselves.

TVbox-value.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back