Tribes Aerial Assault

A

(ADMIN)GoD

Do anyone have the game tribes aerial assault?I dont know if this is the right spot to post this so i just did.I think the ADMINS should put up an Off topic thread.And if anyone play the game go here www.tribesaa.com

This is probably the right place to post something like this. You should try putting spaces after your periods and question marks.

ps. no, i don't play AA.

jsut said:
This is probably the right place to post something like this. You should try putting spaces after your periods and question marks.

ps. no, i don't play AA.

Thats the way i type bucko.

And only post here if you have the game.

Rock on

Sentences should not be started with "and" either. I don't play AA either, although I thought about picking it up for my PS2, but I am not on-line with it so I didn't bother.

prediction for (ADMIN)GoD - won't last a day in GD.

anyway, I think the problem with AA was that it was released before the net adaptor really took off (well...did it even take off? heh) for the ps2.

It was great that the devs released a server for it...too bad it was too late

(ADMIN)GoD said:
Thats the way i type bucko.

And only post here if you have the game.

Rock on

you're putting spaces at the ends of your sentances now. see how much more readable your post is? Now you just need to work on the extraneous carriage returns.

CxD said:
im gonna post in this thread bc (ADMIN)GoD sounds like a friend and i dont have the game
To (ADMIN)God read at your own risk:

Spoiler

GoD, I'd recommend not posting any more for a couple weeks and just viewing the forums to understand how people work here. If you don't want to do that, then you are gonna get alot of flames and no help, and will have merely wasted time here.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
GoD, I'd recommend not posting any more for a couple weeks and just viewing the forums to understand how people work here. If you don't want to do that, then you are gonna get alot of flames and no help, and will have merely wasted time here.

That's because half of the f.uc.king Vets who post are to infactuated with fudgeing grammer to actually try to help the person. Geez, when you correct people's grammer on the internet, you only make yourself out to be a f.uc.king tool.

Tajora said:
That's because half of the f.uc.king Vets who post are to infactuated with fudgeing grammer to actually try to help the person. Geez, when you correct people's grammer on the internet, you only make yourself out to be a f.uc.king tool.
Don't do anything to get around the word filter in this forum.

First and only warning.

Back