bernie's throwback tournament team analysis and picks

Nido

Veteran X
the teams:

TEAM 2 - not the most talented roster, but skillz/kirk/surefire have a lot of experience together making this the team to beat

TEAM 5 - jerry knows his shit; great picks, 1-12 are all decent players

TEAM 8 - this team will be unstoppable on heavy-dominated maps (especially with gon turreting)

TEAM 1 - talented squad, surprised kermit passed on cajun and romulus in the third round, though

TEAM 10 - k3vorkian is a dumbshit, but he actually made some decent picks and managed to get a few good players in late rounds (uglymonkey in 4th, fraggle in 7th, clever in 8th)

TEAM 7 - this team might surprise a lot of people

TEAM 4 - nice job getting n3g and smoke in the first two rounds, no depth after that, though

TEAM 3 - glare should have taken n3gative if he wanted a capper in the first round; the rest of his picks are similarly unimpressive

TEAM 9 - byb is their best defensive player, and he is awful -- look for a quick exit here

TEAM 6 - worst team in the tournament, it's mind boggling that people actually voted candyman as a captain

BIG BAD BERN'S BIG BAD BRACKET BREAKDOWN

ROUND #1
BYE: 1,2,4,7,9,10
3 vs 5 -- 5
8 vs 6 -- 8

ROUND #2
1 vs 5 -- 5
7 vs 9 -- 7
10 vs 8 -- 8
4 vs 2 -- 2

ROUND #3
5 vs 7 -- 5
8 vs 2 -- 2

ROUND #4
5 vs 2 -- 2

i think 7 > 5

7 v 2 in the finals, should be gg.

and uglymonkey was not a good pick for the 4th rnd.

Freakafoniks said:
glare got nat...he'll be capping up a storm. Passing on him would've been dumb
yeah, i definitely remember what happened when you and glare went vs me. (first round exit for you) <3

nat is overrated and gets frustrated too easily

have you ever pubbed with the guy, he's always like one step away from having an aneurysm

Freakafoniks said:
ryan brought us down ;(

you rocked me at hof -props (its not like i had anyone else capable of doing that in my team), but ryan did get rocked by the ld :)

Last edited:
Back