.DTS files

You can't edit one, but you can make one in a modelling program and export it as *.DTS with the right plugin. I don't model or have anything like this, but i'm pretty sure this is what happens.

Dont worry about him EasyTarget. He thinks of dick constantly so ignore his post.
Ya know, it's what bitches do, and obviously, what he does best.

I was hoping to be able to change some of the happymod .dts files to make them a little less obtrusive. I like how they made the packs with the little symbol over them, and thought I'd try to do that with the inv station, turrets, etc. I also thought it'd be nice to make the happymod flag be sort of translucent, if that were possible.

dude first off the program your going need is 3ds max...... 2.5 to be exact....... very rare version... second off the program requires tons of patience and learning... you will not be able to walk into that program and come out with tribes models. even if you do create a shape theres special things you need to do in order for tribes to see your created object... to make a long story short... its going be a real big pain in your ass unless you get some training on the program.

oh and there is no way to edit dts, manipulate or open them in any way... dbshow.exe is the only program that i know of that you can actually open it and can merge with other shapes as well.. but other then that you are screwed....

sup ps... were you been?~ultraraptor aka PWA100

Hilikus said:
dude first off the program your going need is 3ds max...... 2.5 to be exact....... very rare version...

Out of curiosity, why do you specifically need version 2.5 of 3ds max? What can it do that later versions can't do?

its not becuase of what it can do but what supports it.... the plugins made for exporting were made for 2.5.... so there is no way of doing it...

well first of all... the happymod flag is a little to huge and annoying so no i dont use that... i just use the exe to see threw the walls and to allow my weapon skins to get threw w/o getting that DTF or w/e error

Back