% complete ?

I believe I read in one of the previous dev diaries that the last milestone was reached right around Christmas. I'll try to find a link to that diary..

EDIT:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/463/463380p1.html

Tony Oakden said:
I got back from the UK on Sunday after three weeks of visiting relatives/getting drunk/cold/wet/home sick. Took the new baby to see her ancestors. I don't think she'll remember much of it but it bought my wife and I a lot of kudos with the family. Whilst I was away the team shipped milestone #16, three days after I left in fact, and probably the best Christmas present I got was hearing via email that Vivendi had signed off on it.

Last edited:
KillerONE said:
What Milestone is Open Beta (or special people Beta?)?

:)

On a related note, at what % complete is open beta? There's no need for giving us specific target dates (we'll make our own crazy guesses).

"Hey bata, bata, bata, Schwing!"

Don't know why that's bouncing through my head now...

I'm betting on beta being announced on 1/4/04 at 8 am...

Then promptly being revealed to be an April Fools joke at 11:59 pm 1/4/04

VaporTrail said:
"Hey bata, bata, bata, Schwing!"

Don't know why that's bouncing through my head now...

I'm betting on beta being announced on 1/4/04 at 8 am...

Then promptly being revealed to be an April Fools joke at 11:59 pm 1/4/04

I read that as January 4 '04, untill I saw the april fools remark..........

]{ane said:
I read that as January 4 '04, untill I saw the april fools remark..........

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted...

I use so many date forms that I confuse people easily. Just wait until I bust out a Julian date one of these days and watch everyone go :huh:

I can't post any milestones, as they are part of the contract and I can't disclose any of that without prior written concent of all parties (which will never happen). If I find some free time I'll try to put together something that resembles a milestone description.

May I suggest the procedure of making dinner? Starting with deciding what to have, getting the ingredients, etc... I see a resemblence...

Back