% complete ?

Fubar

Veteran XV
What % complete is the build today, or the latest build. Pretty simple question. I'm not asking anything else, dates, etc. Just a % complete like you put on the screenshots.

the dates on the screenshots are wrong :p but bata will come... some day, bata will come...

just kidding. there is no bata and T:V was a big inside joke...

If there really was an inside joke, kirby, you would be the last to know.

..and BETA, with an E. jesus christ, are you like 10 or something? do your parents know you're on their computer?

bata.jpg

Note the keyword today, latest build. They never show us screens from the most recent build. Well if they have, they haven't said, this was shot using the latest build.

in the dev diary they said there were fast approaching alpha. alpha usually implies a feature complete state, even though much of the gloss and polish isn't there, and the features need tweaking, balancing, optimizing, and bug testing. can't really relate that to a percentage myself, but it's getting there!

The percentage number is actually a number they set when they've reached certain benchmarks or milestones. It's when they've reached a point on their plan, nothing more. They probably don't have a 76%, I bet they'll jump straight to 80 when they reach alpha.

Back