we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA) by not_fraggle - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)
Page 15 of 50
SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
281 - 03-02-2004, 11:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedge
The funny thing is, didn't Zombie or whatever his name was get banned for pretending to be a lawyer father of some kid representing a law firm that was questioning Colosus about the whereabouts of the donations?
yea.

zombie is cool people.

Sponsored Links
Hedge
VeteranX
Old
282 - 03-02-2004, 11:30
Dude 1g can buy a kick-ass set of race wheels. Why waste it on a laptop?

mmmmmmm

hit that tit
Banned
Old
283 - 03-02-2004, 11:31
------ GAY LINE BEGINS HEARE ------

Last edited by hit that tit; 03-02-2004 at 11:37..
Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
284 - 03-02-2004, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle
cliffs:

- extra tw server money ($1500)
- colosus pays for pixiedee's ticket to san fran
- colosus then claims he's broke and takes tw server money to buy himself super duper laptop
- extra tw server money paid in part for col's new laptop and in whole for pixiedee to fly out to sf, not have sex with col
- fraggle is incredibly sexy
*sigh*

Clarification for those that are getting information from a psychotic ***** who simply has nothing better to do than cause drama...

- We received $4200 in TW donations for server.
- Server was $3500 minus shipping cost.
- Leaving $700
- Laptop was $1300. $569 of that was paid for by TW. The laptop was used to bring you the press conference coverage from San Fran since we couldn't lug a huge computer and a monitor, keyboard, mouse, et al to the press conference to cast it.
- The rest of the TW donation is still sitting there and some was just used to ship the server from Florida to California to be installed.

I flew PixieDee out of my own funds. At the time, I was on unemployment and since I was only on that for a short time, I had learned to live on very little and got paid very much allowing me to save over $500 a month for 6 months (that's $3000 for those that don't know). So I was able to pay for Pixie and myself to fly to San Fran. Sierra paid for the hotel (thank you).

When I came back I continued to use my savings to pay my bills and now I'm looking for work.

Next time you have a question about how I spend my money or the TW money, ask me. Don't start dramatic threads full of misinformation.

SureShot
VeteranX
Old
285 - 03-02-2004, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn
I agree that people would probably have less of a problem if they knew beforehand. Still.. the money was donated. Not to sound like an *******, but a person has no claim to money they have donated. Now, obviously Matt will want people to trust him in the future in case there is another upgrade that could really help TW.. which is why it doesn't make sense that he would use the remaining money on something just for him. I don't think he intended to screw anyone over. I happen to like the guy, and I trust that he bought the laptop with plans to use it for TW, and not just himself. He did buy half of it out of his own pocket though, and I think that's something people need to realize. If he had bought it completely with donated money, I could see a little more of an argument about him using it for his own personal use when it's not being used for TW.
Well thats the big question, I'm sure many people feel they have been lied to in some respect and won't donate in the future.

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
286 - 03-02-2004, 11:31
first post after colosus posted

edit: ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
287 - 03-02-2004, 11:32
kekeke

CandyMan
i have been denied
Contributor
Old
288 - 03-02-2004, 11:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee
actually, hts is maybe the only female in this community that actually plays the game...

Not nearly, I know at least a dozen that have and still do play t1 as well as t2.

Most of them just got sick of the "oh you're a girl and post/play" bull**** they always get.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
289 - 03-02-2004, 11:33
Kind of changes things a little.

At least my points still stand. Whew.

Jaydn
VeteranXV
Old
290 - 03-02-2004, 11:33

Iason
VeteranX
Old
291 - 03-02-2004, 11:33
Doo Hoo

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 03-02-2004, 11:33
Colosus just owned this thread.

LostDuck
The Assman4
Old
293 - 03-02-2004, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosus
*sigh*

Clarification for those that are getting information from a psychotic ***** who simply has nothing better to do than cause drama...

- We received $4200 in TW donations for server.
- Server was $3500 minus shipping cost.
- Leaving $700
- Laptop was $1300. $569 of that was paid for by TW. The laptop was used to bring you the press conference coverage from San Fran since we couldn't lug a huge computer and a monitor, keyboard, mouse, et al to the press conference to cast it.
- The rest of the TW donation is still sitting there and some was just used to ship the server from Florida to California to be installed.

I flew PixieDee out of my own funds. At the time, I was on unemployment and since I was only on that for a short time, I had learned to live on very little and got paid very much allowing me to save over $500 a month for 6 months (that's $3000 for those that don't know). So I was able to pay for Pixie and myself to fly to San Fran. Sierra paid for the hotel (thank you).

When I came back I continued to use my savings to pay my bills and now I'm looking for work.

Next time you have a question about how I spend my money or the TW money, ask me. Don't start dramatic threads full of misinformation.
Hurray for Col for answering straight up to the B.S.!

Silent Bob
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 03-02-2004, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
Yeah, ****ty ones.
Well is this intended to be a gaming rig? If you didn't need it for gaming it'd be fine. Sorry but if other peoples money is invovled I'm not buying the BIGGEST AND THE BEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposter
Bob, like has been said, only 1 grand of tw money was spent on the laptop.
Hey I don't care either way, I have no vested interest other than to see some drama. But if a cheaper laptop was obtained less money could have been spent from his personal funds as well as the donation funds.

neway he just posted it was a lot less than originally reported so nm.

Bloodshot
VeteranX
Old
295 - 03-02-2004, 11:34
TribalWar: Drama to an epic scale.

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
296 - 03-02-2004, 11:34
You've got to be kidding me.

I don't care if Colosus uses his new laptop for his personal use alone. For all the work and responsibility he has to deal with concerning this site, he can take $2000 worth of donations - or $10,000 for that matter - and use it to pay rent for all any of us should care.

As if Colosus doesn't deserve some compensation. You should be ashamed, Fraggle. Why don't you start a thread about how we spend UVALAN admissions, too? Oh, wait, you did, last year, and were shouted down by the entire community because everyone understands that it costs money to run LANs.

Give us a break, and stop insulting our intelligence. Of course Colosus can buy a laptop with donations. He can buy hookers and blow for all I care.

fraidykat
VeteranX
Old
297 - 03-02-2004, 11:35
time 4 banhammer?

Pancho Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
298 - 03-02-2004, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
Colosus just owned this thread.

Literally....he owns the thread....he could destroy this thing but he doesn't....

I am just surprised that people who honestly don't try to be retarded could be even more retarded than me and I actually put out an effort

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
299 - 03-02-2004, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skul
You've got to be kidding me.

I don't care if Colosus uses his new laptop for his personal use alone. For all the work and responsibility he has to deal with concerning this site, he can take $2000 worth of donations - or $10,000 for that matter - and use it to pay rent for all any of us should care.

As if Colosus doesn't deserve some compensation. You should be ashamed, Fraggle. Why don't you start a thread about how we spend UVALAN admissions, too? Oh, wait, you did, last year, and were shouted down by the entire community because everyone understands that it costs money to run LANs.

Give us a break, and stop insulting our intelligence. Of course Colosus can buy a laptop with donations. He can buy a hookers and blow for all I care.
I think you have a good point.. except for the hookers. Some things are going just a little too far, and I won't stand for it.

Not unless he gets me one too.

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 03-02-2004, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedge
Dude 1g can buy a kick-ass set of race wheels. Why waste it on a laptop?

mmmmmmm
that's a sick wheelset

Page 15 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Social Website Bullshit