[The HudBot skins thread]

tranparent %50 disc

t1disc1.jpg

Yeah I got em, but like I said thats first attemt! As soon as I get the hang of this I will be making better stuff.......But I will be experamenting alot with this in the near future!

Thanks Dooms for the new release, this is what I have been waiting for Muwhahaha!

DeVa$taTor[iD] said:
Yeah I got em, but like I said thats first attemt! As soon as I get the hang of this I will be making better stuff.......But I will be experamenting alot with this in the near future!

Thanks Dooms for the new release, this is what I have been waiting for Muwhahaha!

I just meant you could open the originals and double the image size and all your gradients and effects should resize with it which would make it look better. Then you could post that.

On another note, I always have problems with custom skins showing up. I do all the right steps but they just don't show. My chaingun skins was working and then just stopped and I hadn't touched it since it had started working. Anyone else have this problem and find what they were doing wrong?

sometimes hudbot won't catch a texture, just hit esc twice (brings up options screen + closes it) and that should force tribes to re-load textures and hudbot will catch it

r u talking to me? What did I do?
I have a life too...I am in the Air Force, I am married and have 3 kids.
I dont know if you were talking to me or not but if you were I am sorry for whatever I did, I totally didnt mean it....... :(

Back