[The HudBot skins thread]

I'm trying to make my own png gui but I've got a problem. In Hudbot.cs I have the line:

HudBot::AddCustomPng("MainBG", "0 676", "Underlay");

My gui.MainBG.png file is in the andrew folder and has an alpha channel. Whenever I go in game to see the png I see a white see thru box that has the dimensions of my png. I have the edited feargui where I can have more than 3 chatlines with no background so I'm just trying to get a png background up so I can place the chat on top of it. What could I be doing wrong?

0AvEnGeR0 said:
just a quick question, does hudbot fix the bug where using the cool skys cause the command screen to be black or not?

That's not a bug. It's caused by using ppls edited with ppledit. You won't need custom ppls for skies, so unless you use them for something else (ie terrain), you won't need them.

Some of you (idk who) might remember this design from a screenshot I just drew a really long time ago. Since hudbot came out it made it possible for me to make it. The item hud normally has all 4 icons displayed but I don't know why it doesn't now. I'm not sure I'm happy with the top.

MoeGUI.jpg

Dont feel bad I did that same thing kinda :p lmao I couldnt figure out how to get them to work ether =/ BTW can anyone hook me up with a host? Ive done something to piss the angelfire host off it think =/
"The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Term of Service."

Back