News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
T w i z t i D said:
and whose brilliant idea was it to pull the guy who marketed t2 to us onto the job? Yeah, that ought to work fucking great
Well... he did sell 500,000 copies of T2, so I'm betting that with a game like T:V he'll go nutcakes! ;)

was always nice to know that we had someone in the higher eschelon (sp) of the tribes franchise on our side...you will be missed terribly marweas

did you tell those fudge packers that you liked michael bolton?

Marweas said:
No you're not. I'm not going anywhere. :wave:

And don't you guys give Mike Cowan a hard time. He's very good at what he does, and Tribes is still going to need all the help it can get to get the recognition it deserves.

You are a class act, Alex. This sucks.

Marweas said:
No you're not. I'm not going anywhere. :wave:

And don't you guys give Mike Cowan a hard time. He's very good at what he does, and Tribes is still going to need all the help it can get to get the recognition it deserves.

Dude! Where are you going?

Can u still hang out with us? :)

xgalaxy said:
Just as long as they don't pull that "Combat on an epic scale" bullshit for T:V.

I can't imagine this will have a direct impact on T:V at this point. People probably should not worry about that at all.

wtf are they thinking, why couldnt they have waited after t:v shipped!...

Good Luck Marweas hope ya still stick around.

WTF, this blows.....now who is gonna be working on LLL? GL weasle...................

Has MR Newbie what's his fuck ever posted on here? I hope Col makes him wait the entire waiting period if he hasn't...

All of the kind replies just show how much Marweas means to the community and it reflects all of the hard work he put into the franchise. Thank you Alex :heart: GL on your current and upcoming projects :bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back