WaterMark your PS work:

Razster

Contributor
Veteran XX
Everyone should add atleast 2 watermarks in their work from here on - see how far you work will go in the intranet.

Someone Re-Post the Orginal TW logo - one that is 600x600etc please.

Razster said:
Everyone should add atleast 2 watermarks in their work from here on - see how far you work will go in the intranet.

Someone Re-Post the Orginal TW logo - one that is 600x600etc please.

my watermark is goatse. :shrug:

Razster, I know you were probably shooting for a funny with 'Intranet'....only thing is that's a real word....:D

Doaln said:
my watermark is goatse. :shrug:

my lame attempt.

can't figure out why the god dammed white shit keeps showin up.
dan02 said antialiasing but i'll be dammed if i know how to do that.

:shrug: someone wanna clean it up a little???

goatw%20cop1y.gif

i like the one Target uses. resizable, comes already layered and sized...its nice shit. im using it on my submissions starting with kerry king

kerryking.jpg

CosmicBlend said:
yeah we really should watermark our PS content because i bet it ends up on alot of other sites..
Seen some on that damn italian site I can't seem to find :/

And collegehumor.

Bodom said:
i like the one Target uses. resizable, comes already layered and sized...its nice shit. im using it on my submissions starting with kerry king

kerryking.jpg
Putting the TW logo on the glove is fucking gay, especially when you haven't skewed it to match the position her glove is in, it ruins the entire picture.

Just some friendly advice before you start using it excessivley.

Tribal Imperialist said:
Putting the TW logo on the glove is fucking gay, especially when you haven't skewed it to match the position her glove is in, it ruins the entire picture.

Just some friendly advice before you start using it excessivley.
i agree. just stick it in the bottom right.

Bodom said:

kerryking.jpg

i shouldve watermarked 'bodom licks potted meat from his mothers ass' on mine now that i think of it

Back