Tribes 1/2 Guis...[Post em here]

actually yes back in the day ive been playin this game for a lil over 4 years now.EndOfTheLine also known as Kittycat is a freind from school he got me playing this game way long time ago aswell as Mellocat, Sphin, RL. I was inactive for a year, and came back with a new name, so when i said "back in the day" i really meant back in the day, and if u still want to think im a Noob then why dont u ask eotl, or mello, or anyof them how long ive been playin.

nuff said said:
actually yes back in the day ive been playin this game for a lil over 4 years now.EndOfTheLine also known as Kittycat is a freind from school he got me playing this game way long time ago aswell as Mellocat, Sphin, RL. I was inactive for a year, and came back with a new name, so when i said "back in the day" i really meant back in the day, and if u still want to think im a Noob then why dont u ask eotl, or mello, or anyof them how long ive been playin.
back in the day is 8 years ago my friend. and if you know chris then what race is he. and if you guess his race, what does he do alot, and if he does that alot, and how many times sex...
pics or bs

Jess said:
back in the day is 8 years ago my friend. and if you know chris then what race is he. and if you guess his race, what does he do alot, and if he does that alot, and how many times sex...
pics or bs

what. 8 years ago?

lol, just way off Topic now, anyways yea i know chris, We went to HS together we live in the same town. I think we are going up to DPA this weeknd to chill. but yea 8 years?

Me and Chris are actually getting a t1 server only for Vets, We are awaiting and opening for an East coast spot. Should be up soon, Ill post IP when its up

nuff said said:

you sure played for some hard-hitting teams lolz.

Whats the diffrence if i played for "hard hitting teams" or not. Im in it to have fun, meet some new people and just play the game. All the teams ive been on Includeing the ones that i didnt list were all in all great teams, I had tons of fun playin with them, espec in Team SPeak and Roger Wilco, It was hilarious. Good Memories. The fact is though, This has nothing to do what this thread is about, I posted the GUI that im currently useing, I Never said that i made it or even had any part in it, all i said was just its was simple nothing special...and then someone who obviously doset read makes it into a bashing. all im saying is quit with the nonsense, I feel like im in teh 4th grade, "im better at tribes than u hahah" "U didnt play for good teams haha" enough with kiddy fighting. I only came back to Tribes because i felt liek helping teh community out a lil by buying a T1 server strictly dedicated to Veterans to try to get some of the old players back and have some fun. but if people wanna be assholes about it ill just leave and fuck the server.

Jess said:
if you know chris then what race is he.
human..?

KittyCat said:
jess > shinewbie that has never been in a good clan
fortunately Shinigami is cooler than either of you..

just out of curiousity, how many matches did you play for -69- twice? (curious to know if you were a starter, not 'dissing' you)

ehmm, i use vp4 aswell. I've had it for a while and ive gotten sick of the chathud position on the left under the flag hud, nrg/health bars. I moved it to the middle and towards the top by changing x, y co ordinates in tree(); but when i restart it's always back to the default possie :| is there anywhere else to edit or am i doing shit wrong.. help?

yup
look in your viking folder
i'm using an older version (3.2) and theres a gui.cs with all the co-ordinates of the huds in it

i imagine there will be something similar in v4

Actually.. the chathud is one of those objects that you can't move using a script, so.. unless it's in a container, you'd have to move it "by hand" using tree(); or the built-in "hudmover" by pressing "k". Thing is that it only works if its in "non-commander" mode.

I suggest you patch your exe for transp. chathud and just delete your config\play.gui and config\gui\play.gui. That way you will have transp. chathud but also the chatmenus back!

As for gui.cs, yes.. it contains the co-ordinates.. but i made that basically to get a function to move stuff to their correct positions if you change resolution, or setup your gui for the first time. Normally, it's the resp. script that creates the hud's that set's their position. If you wan't to try out positions, i suggest you edit gui.cs to get the values correct, then update the corresponding script with those co-ordinates.

Back