Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 8 of 65
Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 01-12-2004, 12:39
seems to me like you just feel the need to come in and defend yourself You talk about peoples' insecurity, but then you come to these threads and make multiple posts in your defense. If you are so 'secure' then why don't you just leave it alone?

I'm not on either 'side' I just think you're bad at hiding things.

Sponsored Links
Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
142 - 01-12-2004, 12:39
:hitit2:

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 01-12-2004, 12:41

You're a monster!

i$:LimpDisk
VeteranX
Old
144 - 01-12-2004, 12:41
well she is right about the aestis stalking her part........

i mean damn dude, anytime she posts in any thread its like 10 seconds later u show up to call her fat. to me that is stalking.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 01-12-2004, 12:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire
seems to me like you just feel the need to come in and defend yourself You talk about peoples' insecurity, but then you come to these threads and make multiple posts in your defense. If you are so 'secure' then why don't you just leave it alone?

I'm not on either 'side' I just think you're bad at hiding things.
I'd be kinda pissed if people made threads about me, just for the sake of taking potshots. Good thing I rock.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 01-12-2004, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
I'd be kinda pissed if people made threads about me, just for the sake of taking potshots. Good thing I rock.
Oh you're gonna get it now...

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
147 - 01-12-2004, 12:43
I've left 35 page threads "alone." It made me laugh that I logged on to Tribalwar this morning and found ANOTHER thread about me that I, in no way, provoked. I may be insecure about other things or things "irl," but I am not insecure on Tribalwar. I seriously couldn't give less of a **** about what people here think of me. Why not turn up the heat and make the pot boil more? It's funny watching you all get so agitated over a ****ing picture of a girl that you will never meet or have the *pleasure* of getting to know. Anyone on Tribalwar that knows me in person can vouch for me - otherwise, you guys really don't know a single thing about my life, and I am totally content with that. I'll just keep responding, keep stirring **** up for laughs, and keep smiling to myself.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 01-12-2004, 12:43
Quote:
I do believe that is a wide-open call to arms. I, unfortunately, try not to make frivilous and stupid threads.

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 01-12-2004, 12:44
I think you need a lawyer team, liz.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 01-12-2004, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
Oh you're gonna get it now...
vag fajjot?

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 01-12-2004, 12:44
Quote:
I probably would too for a moment, then I'd remember its the internet and it doesn't really matter :p Posting replies just ups the 'fun factor' for the people starting the threads.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 01-12-2004, 12:45
honestly i love it when people start threads involving me... drama factor kills me

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 01-12-2004, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
I've left 35 page threads "alone." It made me laugh that I logged on to Tribalwar this morning and found ANOTHER thread about me that I, in no way, provoked. I may be insecure about other things or things "irl," but I am not insecure on Tribalwar. I seriously couldn't give less of a **** about what people here think of me. Why not turn up the heat and make the pot boil more? It's funny watching you all get so agitated over a ****ing picture of a girl that you will never meet or have the *pleasure* of getting to know. Anyone on Tribalwar that knows me in person can vouch for me - otherwise, you guys really don't know a single thing about my life, and I am totally content with that. I'll just keep responding, keep stirring **** up for laughs, and keep smiling to myself.
You seem pretty bothered by it, how sad. Shame you have to keep trying to reassure yourself of these things

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 01-12-2004, 12:48
your sig is ugly. Cool skinning, but ugly tag.

Valheru
VeteranX
Old
155 - 01-12-2004, 12:49
Aestis's mom was probably fat and molested him as a child. Just some pent up rage surfacing....my prayers are with you man. Praise the lord!

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 01-12-2004, 12:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEX
your sig is ugly. Cool skinning, but ugly tag.
I like it I think Wiglaf did a good job (Sarca did the skin)

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
157 - 01-12-2004, 12:52
lol

Vampire - I have one response for you that's going to go for every post you ever direct toward me in the future:

NO.

DEX - A team of lawyers. Fraggle? Does Fraggle like me? I think he does sometimes, even when he calls me a slut.

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 01-12-2004, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
lol

Vampire - I have one response for you that's going to go for every post you ever direct toward me in the future:

NO.

DEX - A team of lawyers. Fraggle? Does Fraggle like me? I think he does sometimes, even when he calls me a slut.
so angry I'm just making some color commentary. If it bothers you that much, don't reply.

I suppose I'll make use of your response: gofishgrrl are you ever going to stop attention whoring these threads? "NO." okay, thanks.

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
159 - 01-12-2004, 13:01
You're welcome.

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 01-12-2004, 13:01
poop?

Page 8 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF