701 - 01-12-2004, 23:17
k now you aren't typing normal ... you are ****ed in the head

Sponsored Links
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
702 - 01-12-2004, 23:17
Mav stop talking like a ****ing ****** you fat pasty bastard.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
703 - 01-12-2004, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodie
yeah, a lot of guys on TW are assholes, and they travel in packs. anyone who isnt didn't bother posting in this thread.
i've only posted in here. >:}

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
704 - 01-12-2004, 23:17
Quote:
naw, it's not winning. it's not like this is the ONLY thing he's doing with his time. it's not like he's devoting 100% of conscience effort to this thread or anything, as most would typically do when they're infront of the TV.
have you read this thread? he's posted on every page since the start.. IMO thats full effort.

Quote:
similarly i could say your time is wasted here trying to deal with these people when obviously there isn't jack **** you can do about it. but i guess you can justify it by saying you're working for the moral cause.
no i dont deny it.. I am wasting my time here as well.. But im not the one that went out of my way to create it. And i havent devoted nearly as much time.

Quote:
humans can get the same emotions that contestants have on reality tv shows, which is why they are popular. you feel what they feel. excitement, anger, you can live through them. similarly, this is a group of people getting together and having fun. it's a lot easier to have a good time when everyone else around you is having a good time also. human contact on an interglobal scale. makes perfect sense to me.
read the bold.. exactly what i was saying.. People feel the need to live through others because thier own lives are unfullfilled.

Quote:
yeah, a lot of guys on TW are assholes, and they travel in packs. anyone who isnt didn't bother posting in this thread.
but the numbers are disturbing.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
705 - 01-12-2004, 23:17
LOL after rereading his post it was a statement, not a question..

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
706 - 01-12-2004, 23:18
okay from Mav's horrific typing I'm guessing he's majorly upset.

Mav, seriously.. take a break. Close the browser window, grab a soda and a snack, and just chill for a while. Its totally not worth getting this worked up over. Its just a bunch of assholes on a forum. Nothing new.

Its absolutely ridiculous for you to continue on like this. As much as think you're in the wrong here, I'm not too keen on seeing someone fall apart on an internet forum.

So get away from the computer and relax, its not worth it.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
707 - 01-12-2004, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMURFHATER
wtf mav? ???????

Are you ok Mav? seriously [btw did you tape raw? cuz I think its over on the eastcoast]

their whispering

all of them

say this say that

cant sort out where

what

raw was on? i frogot, iwas preoccupied with athtlthis

Obscured.Cherub
VeteranX
Old
708 - 01-12-2004, 23:20
Hey Mav, seriously you need to chill (YOU'RE A FAT FREAK AND I HOPE YOU DIE) out. It's not worth getting this worked up (HAHAHA YOU FAT FREAAAAAAAAK) over.

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
709 - 01-12-2004, 23:20
hahahaha

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
710 - 01-12-2004, 23:22
wtf?

either Mav's bull****ting us to make us feel bad, or he's totally flipped.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
711 - 01-12-2004, 23:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscured.Cherub
Hey Mav, seriously you need to chill (YOU'RE A FAT FREAK AND I HOPE YOU DIE) out. It's not worth getting this worked up (HAHAHA YOU FAT FREAAAAAAAAK) over.
arent you the duede that ****ed a retard?

or was that herb

i cant remember

who said that

huh"?

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
712 - 01-12-2004, 23:22
omg he's ****ing lost it.

Aldolan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
713 - 01-12-2004, 23:24
Aestis, why even bother with this crap? You're a talented guy, find a challenge and leave the trolls in their caverns.

zodie
VeteranXX
Old
714 - 01-12-2004, 23:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark-Angel-
have you read this thread? he's posted on every page since the start.. IMO thats full effort.

no i dont deny it.. I am wasting my time here as well.. But im not the one that went out of my way to create it. And i havent devoted nearly as much time.

read the bold.. exactly what i was saying.. People feel the need to live through others because thier own lives are unfullfilled.

but the numbers are disturbing.
even though he has posted a lot i can see him doing plenty of useful stuff at the same time. but with reality tv show thing, i don't see that as much of a big deal i don't know what i'm trying to say but it makes sense to me, i don't have a problem with people watching that stuff

zodie
VeteranXX
Old
715 - 01-12-2004, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by buiZe
i've only posted in here. >:}
keke spread teh

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
716 - 01-12-2004, 23:26
Dude stu you are making people love her more. Or mabye that is your intention and you're just an awsome dude with some awsome plans. Yeah, because if you made a thread saying "Love GFG!" people would flame you. But with your loving sacrifice and martyrdom, GFG can live on in glory.

Rock.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
717 - 01-12-2004, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldolan
Aestis, why even bother with this crap? You're a talented guy, find a challenge and leave the trolls in their caverns.
I stopped a long time ago

shtbreakd
VeteranXV
Old
718 - 01-12-2004, 23:27
i wish aestis wasnt such an ass.. :/ ill admit, you're intelligent but you use it in all the wrong areas

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
719 - 01-12-2004, 23:28
Quote:
even though he has posted a lot i can see him doing plenty of useful stuff at the same time. but with reality tv show thing, i don't see that as much of a big deal i don't know what i'm trying to say but it makes sense to me, i don't have a problem with people watching that stuff
Im not trying to tell someone what they can and cannot watch on television. Im only trying to point out the waste it is to watch it.. In a way i guess im being hypocritical by judging others while trying to preach not to judge.

one of the few things in the bible i agree 100% on..
Judge not less ye be judged..

anyway.. i dunno im tried.. i gotta work early tomorrow.. guys have fun i guess making yourselves feel better by bashing others..

vab

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
720 - 01-12-2004, 23:28
what area exactly do you want him to use it in?

Page 36 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit