Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal by Aestis - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 25 of 65
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
481 - 01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
mav your post doesn't even make sense, but if you're saying i am the same here that i am irl, then you're right for once.

oh, and godsmack ****ing sucks.

oh really?

"im a nice guy IRL", originally from your oh so loved irc log

and now

"but if you are saying im the same here that i am irl, then you are right for once"

contradictory statements, god i love those.

irl you are nothing but than a sad pathetic man who much like everyones beloved aestis gets off on trying to hurt others online. you do your best and say your worst to get us to break down, leave, fall apart at the seams. and you enjoy every single second of it. to deny any of that is the biggest hypocrisy ever, you know and i know it

i may be a fat geek friendless loser with a life thats boring and probably wont go anywhere assuming i dont die within the next 5 years, but ya know what? im not you. im not like you in any way shape or form. i have dignity, respect, and above all else i dont try to make up for my personal faults by lashing out at others.
 
Mav is offline
 
Sponsored Links
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
482 - 01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
oh really?

"im a nice guy IRL", originally from your oh so loved irc log

and now

"but if you are saying im the same here that i am irl, then you are right for once"

contradictory statements, god i love those.

irl you are nothing but than a sad pathetic man who much like everyones beloved aestis gets off on trying to hurt others online. you do your best and say your worst to get us to break down, leave, fall apart at the seams. and you enjoy every single second of it. to deny any of that is the biggest hypocrisy ever, you know and i know it

i may be a fat geek friendless loser with a life thats boring and probably wont go anywhere assuming i dont die within the next 5 years, but ya know what? im not you. im not like you in any way shape or form. i have dignity, respect, and above all else i dont try to make up for my personal faults by lashing out at others.
that's not contraticting at all.

i'm a nice guy here too, you're just too dense/blinded by rage to see that. nice guys aren't necessarily nice to people who don't deserve to be treated that way, and neither am i. just because you don't deserve to be treated nicely...don't take it out on me. you keep saying i keep breaking "us" down, and you should probably clarify that statement by saying that "us" would have to be a group of ignorant half-wits. i don't make you say stupid ****...you do that on your own.

i still don't know where you get the idea where i think i'm some perfect type of person. everyone's got faults, including me. it's just that your blinding stupidity that you show here time and time again is personally offensive, and all i do is point that out from time to time.

don't get your panties in a bunch.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
RNJBOND
VeteranXV
Old
483 - 01-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I can't believe I read all 25 pages.

My thoughts:
Aestis is hilarious. I still feel bad laughing though. Does gfg deserve this treatment? No, but it'll continue, just like the flaming with Critter (remember fraggle's "**** me" sig?)... I'll still click these threads because Aestis brings the funny every single time, but, come on, let's grow up a little...
 
RNJBOND is offline
 
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
484 - 01-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
that's not contraticting at all.

i'm a nice guy here too, you're just too dense/blinded by rage to see that. nice guys aren't necessarily nice to people who don't deserve to be treated that way, and neither am i. just because you don't deserve to be treated nicely...don't take it out on me. you keep saying i keep breaking "us" down, and you should probably clarify that statement by saying that "us" would have to be a group of ignorant half-wits. i don't make you say stupid ****...you do that on your own.

i still don't know where you get the idea where i think i'm some perfect type of person. everyone's got faults, including me. it's just that your blinding stupidity that you show here time and time again is personally offensive, and all i do is point that out from time to time.

don't get your panties in a bunch.
Oh a nice guy to people who deserve it?

Lemme ask you this, have you ever even remotely give the thought about the people you lash out at, in the fact that if what makes them stick was gone, they'd be like anyone else here?

People hate me cause I am different. My opinions and views on everything from love to politics are very radical, combined with being fat and you got two very good reasons to not be nice to someone. But put all that aside and consider the fact I'm like anyone else; i like computers, gaming, tribes etc. There have been plenty of times I've went out of my way to help people here. Maniac's christmas sig, helping Wild Fire get his files downloaded off fileplanet for free with no wait (which ive done countless times for anyone thats asked). But yet you choose to look past the good and go straight to the bad.

You're right, everyone has flaws including you. But when you look at others, especially someone like me, or gfg, or even juggernaut, you go straight to the few things that are negative. If I or others dont deserve to be treated fairly and nice then who the **** does? Your e-cock buddy Aestis? Taxi? And by 'us' I mean anyone that is an easy target. n9ne, me, gfg (i hate her but she catches more **** than I do), roundhouse/yoda/urbanism (i think their the same person..), etc

You call us the half ignorant idiots, what about you? You once called me ignorant cause I'm not a fan of watching the news or reading a newspaper. Passing such judgements on people is also ignorant. You don't know us. You as said, latch onto the few negative elements and go from there. And I know what you're gonna say "Well so do you, you dont know me IRL". Personally, no. But I sure as **** know your type. I knew tons of guys like you in highschool. You sir, are the reason events like Columbine happen. You push people too far and you see the results. And no, before you over analyze that, I aint gonna go on a shooting spree. But you get the point; you **** with people that you deem inferior too much, and you reap it in the end.

If I had a choice of being you, or dying, I'd choose death in a heartbeat. I may end up in hell when I die, but at least lucifier himself will be a tad more polite than you
 
Mav is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
485 - 01-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
awwww, who's being the internet bully now?


i'm the same person irl, and i'm not concerned w/ convincing an ignorant racist of that fact.
i'm not being an internet bully..just stating a fact. you can twist it any way you like
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
486 - 01-12-2004, 08:08 PM
oh my god mav, give it a rest.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
RNJBOND
VeteranXV
Old
487 - 01-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Mav: You're wasting too much time.
 
RNJBOND is offline
 
GodErnst
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
488 - 01-12-2004, 08:09 PM
25 pages later... way 2 go stu, once again brings the funnay to TW
 
GodErnst is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
489 - 01-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
i'm not being an internet bully..just stating a fact. you can twist it any way you like
GOD you're so TOUGH juggs...does the kkk give you a special rank because you're so extra tough and menacing? do they put you in charge of special tasks, like screaming in front of black ppl's houses, etc?
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
490 - 01-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
that's not contraticting at all.

i'm a nice guy here too,.

nah..you're a prick here...you revel in it you may or may not be a 'nice guy' irl...if you are..you're just letting your real self out online where you're actions cant be instantly associated with yourself and the possibility of retributions for your actions are greatly diminished..makes it safer for you.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
491 - 01-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
GOD you're so TOUGH juggs...does the kkk give you a special rank because you're so extra tough and menacing? do they put you in charge of special tasks, like screaming in front of black ppl's houses, etc?
that's your normal response....doing a little diversion. hows that working out for you?
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
492 - 01-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
oh my god mav, give it a rest.
and give up? you'd love to see that wouldn't you, me to log out, never return

that would make your day wouldn't it

guess what, it ain't happen
 
Mav is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
493 - 01-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
nah..you're a prick here...you revel in it you may or may not be a 'nice guy' irl...if you are..you're just letting your real self out online where you're actions cant be instantly associated with yourself and the possibility of retributions for your actions are greatly diminished..makes it safer for you.
oh very clever, no one's come up w/ this hi-tech theory about people online before

again, i don't care to prove anything to an ignorant racist such as yourself. move along
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
494 - 01-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNJBOND
Mav: You're wasting too much time.
dont you know RNJ, mav is fat, he has no life, time is of no meaning to me
 
Mav is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
495 - 01-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
oh very clever, no one's come up w/ this hi-tech theory about people online before

again, i don't care to prove anything to an ignorant racist such as yourself. move along
here's a tip...most facts start as a theory.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
496 - 01-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
guess what, it ain't happen
Sorry, but that grammar/spelling error really bugs me.
 
Archimedes is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
497 - 01-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
that's your normal response....doing a little diversion. hows that working out for you?
what am i diverting from?

mav, believe me when i say this to you: you're not important to me. don't be offended, just understand that's the way it is.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Rabid Poop
Veteran++
Old
498 - 01-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
You sir, are the reason events like Columbine happen.
Someone said this to me in Call of Duty when I said they sucked.

R u that person by any chance mav.
 
Rabid Poop is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
499 - 01-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
here's a tip...most facts start as a theory.
spoken like someone who is filled with hatred and baseless opinions about other people not exactly like you, racist.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
500 - 01-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
spoken like someone who is filled with hatred and baseless opinions about other people not exactly like you, racist.
responded like someone who thinks EVERYONE on the internet has the wrong perception of others
































except himself...who knows everyone well.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Page 25 of 65


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.