Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal by Aestis - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 24 of 65
Machine
VeteranXV
Old
461 - 01-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
...replies the bubba caricature who picks on little girls.
 
Machine is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
462 - 01-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
has someone been giving mav truckloads of fortune cookies w/ fortunes saying "hk is superhuman" in them?

and jug, i haven't picked on a single LITTLE girl in this thread.
read the part where I said "in the way you act"

you like most people try this double life of "act stupid and ******ry online, yet be my normal self IRL" which as you proclaim "a nice guy IRL"

who gives a **** if it is the internet, just because you can act stupid online doesnt mean you should (pot kettle black eh?). i can go out and legally purchase a gun, then shoot up a public place. yes i face consequences in doing so but I still can. does that mean i will just because I can? **** no

if anyone needs help its people like you. prey on the weak, the fibble. just so you can make yourself feel more like a man. aestis's sig aside a moment, you remind of exactly of the guys who would beat their wives or talk down to them all the time, simply cause it makes you feel like some superior macho man.

get over yourself, you are not what you claim to be IRL. nothing you say or do will ever change that fact.

and get a tan you pasty white ****er
 
Mav is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
463 - 01-12-2004, 07:14 PM
uh, i was sick? i'm human, and am a nice guy to people who deserve to be treated nicely. i'm the same irl as i am online. don't act so "fibble"
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
def
VeteranXV
Old
464 - 01-12-2004, 07:15 PM
this thread is funny, i think my favorite quote was "omg hit that thing with a frying pan" or something
 
def is offline
 
Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
465 - 01-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Dark Angel has made some great points.. I think gfg is a nice person. The only thing I cant understand about her is the wanting to move to Canada thing.
 
Jazmine is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
466 - 01-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine
Dark Angel has made some great points.. I think gfg is a nice person. The only thing I cant understand about her is the wanting to move to Canada thing.
jaz is a sweetheart

vet^4 too! *dreamy*
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
467 - 01-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
uh, i was sick? i'm human, and am a nice guy to people who deserve to be treated nicely. i'm the same irl as i am online. don't act so "fibble"
now you've gone and done it HK.

you posted a clear & concise reply using three small sentences, and now Mav is probably fuming! prepare for a booklet in response.
 
SarcaStick is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
468 - 01-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcaStick
now you've gone and done it HK.

you posted a clear & concise reply using three small sentences, and now Mav is probably fuming! prepare for a booklet in response.
maybe he can ask pj for some pointers...
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
RamataKahn
VeteranXV
Old
469 - 01-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Chen
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you ******.

**** off chenboy. I'm sorry we all can't be little *****-ass punks hiding behind thier computer screens like Aestis, making fun of people and trying to hurt thier feelings. I'd rather be a knight then some e-******* starving for attention.
 
RamataKahn is offline
 
SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
470 - 01-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
maybe he can ask pj for some pointers...
no can do. Pjackass is off to mIRC University (college)

kekeke
 
SarcaStick is offline
 
RamataKahn
VeteranXV
Old
471 - 01-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
It was stolen by the Cardassians
You seem to know a lot about ST for someone who makes fun of Trekes.
 
RamataKahn is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
472 - 01-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamataKahn
You seem to know a lot about ST for someone who makes fun of Trekes.
aestis knows a lot about a lot
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
473 - 01-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
jaz is a sweetheart

vet^4 too! *dreamy*
RAWR!!
 
Jazmine is offline
 
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
474 - 01-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
aestis knows a lot about a lot
wanna get off his dick for a few minutes? defend your e buddies e honor ;\

and no, theres no way in hell you are the different IRL than here, its not possible

and ironically the best song dealing with you pops up on my play list, Godsmack - I ****ing Hate You
 
Mav is offline
 
SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
475 - 01-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
wanna get off his dick for a few minutes? defend your e buddies e honor ;\

and no, theres no way in hell you are the different IRL than here, its not possible

and ironically the best song dealing with you pops up on my play list, Godsmack - I ****ing Hate You
Stu is a *very* smart individual. so stuf it!
 
SarcaStick is offline
 
krillin
Banned
Old
476 - 01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamataKahn
**** off chenboy. I'm sorry we all can't be little *****-ass punks hiding behind thier computer screens like Aestis, making fun of people and trying to hurt thier feelings. I'd rather be a knight then some e-******* starving for attention.
skiing killed tribes
 
krillin is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
477 - 01-12-2004, 07:39 PM
mav your post doesn't even make sense, but if you're saying i am the same here that i am irl, then you're right for once.

oh, and godsmack ****ing sucks.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
478 - 01-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcaStick
Stu is a *very* smart individual. so stuf it!
look you herb-wannabe, you can teach a cat to use a toliet, that doesnt mean its a literate intelligant lifeform other than the minimal intellect it posses at the feline level. your precious stu falls under the same thing.

he's about as smart as i am skinny
 
Mav is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
479 - 01-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
has someone been giving mav truckloads of fortune cookies w/ fortunes saying "hk is superhuman" in them?

and jug, i haven't picked on a single LITTLE girl in this thread.
was that an attempt at humor?

the point still remains that you wouldnt pick at her like that in person...you might say the things you say to me here to my face once.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
480 - 01-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
was that an attempt at humor?

the point still remains that you wouldnt pick at her like that in person...you might say the things you say to me here to my face once.
awwww, who's being the internet bully now?


i'm the same person irl, and i'm not concerned w/ convincing an ignorant racist of that fact.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Page 24 of 65


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.