Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 16 of 65
krillin
Banned
Old
301 - 01-12-2004, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
She posted her little eye pic where you couldn't tell she was ****ing ugly so people would go "OMG PICS" and she used it for self-esteem. Then she talked about her issues and pills and all that bull**** and her nerd brigade fueled it. They kept asking for pics, but I brought the pics and no one seems to love her anymore
but why the **** is she here in the first place

why do fat girls just decide to one day join a forum that supposedly dicusss video games

Sponsored Links
Dr.Chen
VeteranX
Old
302 - 01-12-2004, 17:00
thnx for the pic sarc... /end sarcasm

now im scurred and gonna have nightmares 2nite...

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
303 - 01-12-2004, 17:00
Uncle Silas, I honestly hardly ever read Tribalwar anymore. I have way too much **** to do to even pay attention to it. I did today though, and found this thread. Since it's pretty funny, I'm not going to stop posting. People want me to stop, and I have no reason to. Yes, 99% of the people here hate me - but I couldn't care less. It's the internet.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
304 - 01-12-2004, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
Yeah, it was a long day.

I'm not going to justify a super ugly picture of me. I don't care. Wouldn't you rather be ****ing your girlfriend than sitting here stalking me?
Shows what a deep thinker you are, Mr. Potter must be lucky to have a nympho insomniac moonwalk at his disposal

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
305 - 01-12-2004, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin
but why the **** is she here in the first place

why do fat girls just decide to one day join a forum that supposedly dicusss video games
Her brother posts here, that's where she initially came from. She claims to have played tribes, but she didn't. She has confused "playing tribes" with "eating donuts"

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
306 - 01-12-2004, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by n9ne
Not like serious work is going in to it. some peeps put some serious time into making photoshops just for a laugh and noone calls them a ****** 4 it.
new to tw aren't ya? there've been many a photoshopped pics

and on that note, cue DruMax

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
307 - 01-12-2004, 17:01
Quote:
Uncle Silas, I honestly hardly ever read Tribalwar anymore. I have way too much **** to do to even pay attention to it. I did today though, and found this thread. Since it's pretty funny, I'm not going to stop posting. People want me to stop, and I have no reason to. Yes, 99% of the people here hate me - but I couldn't care less. It's the internet.
Oy. Okay Mav. You will surely "win" this way

new_skul
Human Chia Pet++
Old
308 - 01-12-2004, 17:03
gfg

aestis

krillin
Banned
Old
309 - 01-12-2004, 17:03
how would she even be able to play tribes with her fat ****ing fingers

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
310 - 01-12-2004, 17:03
lol

It has nothing to do with "deep thinking," plus, is that what you call your threads on Tribalwar?

Also, I DID play Tribes. I find it funny that you're just blatantly opposing everything I say when you don't know anything about me.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
311 - 01-12-2004, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin
how would she even be able to play tribes with her fat ****ing fingers
Think of how efficient it is... I said it before, everytime she hits s she gets "aqwedcxz"

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
312 - 01-12-2004, 17:05
Hi newskul.

krillin - If I'm able to exercise, run up stairs, have a ton of energy, and do everything normally, then my fingers are not too fat to play a game. You're just becoming ridiculous and quite juvenile with the insults.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
313 - 01-12-2004, 17:05
gfg please lose weight & get rid of their ammo. i just started a cutting diet since i've been out of the gym due to injuries among other things & it's not hard once you get started.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
314 - 01-12-2004, 17:06
psst little secret

gofishgrrl is really a smurf account of mine

p0w

give up gfg, out numbered and out gunned here. even if you left or stopped posting, aestis and his primate brained friends would still go on with the pics and such

Rabid Poop
Veteran++
Old
315 - 01-12-2004, 17:07
Quote:
you are a girl version of mav.

That is how low you have sunk.

krillin
Banned
Old
316 - 01-12-2004, 17:07
being able to "exercise" and "run up staris" has nothing to do with the size of your fingers

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
317 - 01-12-2004, 17:08
???

Clu, IT'S TRIBALWAR. No, I'm not thin, but it's not like I'm in a ****ing wheelchair. I eat right because that's how I was raised, and I get plenty of movement each day. I'm fine, believe me.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
318 - 01-12-2004, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
aestis and his primate brained friends

first mav makes fun of someone else's weight, now he's calling other people "primate brained"

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
319 - 01-12-2004, 17:08
The monstrous beast latches onto any member of the oppisite sex in a (failed) attempt to spread her bloated genes.

Looks like "fat piece of ****" is contagious...get your gloves.

Im no aestis, but ah well

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
320 - 01-12-2004, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
you too *****. you talk a lot of **** about everyone else, yet you've never posted a pic either....im thinking there's a reason behind that.
You're stupid. HK has posted a picture.

Page 16 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit