So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

I doubt Madcat is looking for a relationship with Taxi. But I could be wrong.

Vanster said:
Pretty neat to start a thread like this, call her a stupid bitch,
then run in on page 14 with the :heart:

btw, I'm the "nameless and ignored"
:)

come on man, get it right.

i called her a dumb bitch.

i take it you're kinda mad she moved in with taxi eh?
guess you shouldn't have wasted all that money on a tric that didn't pan out.

Colosus said:

It's just the principle from noticing things as an outsider

I think this is the first time I've ever had some way shape or form of discussion with you on these boards

time for me to go eat lunch

Colosus said:
Why do you think that she created so much drama over the Strega thing? She needed somebody new from the Tribes community. Duh.

But Taxi? :lol:

Moker said:
come on man, get it right.

i called her a dumb bitch.

i take it you're kinda mad she moved in with taxi eh?
guess you shouldn't have wasted all that money on a tric that didn't pan out.

She was a friend, and money spent on friends isn't wasted.

LogRoller said:
Okay, so your disagreement goes well beyond the hub issue.
Well it was tolerable...I mean you cant get along with EVERYONE and certain things just annoy you. But thats all part of human interaction being able to tolerate others around you. Otherwise we would all live in our own caves. I had no real beef with Taxi before other than the obvious fact he is an asshole with a passion for drama.
Need I mention the twl issue where he was responsible for getting my team knocked down 30 spots because he couldnt keep his mouth shut....

Taxi? Drama queen? REALLY?!

And people consistently told me to STFU because Taxi was a great contributor to this community about a year ago. People please. He's more of a faggot than cyanide (whom I am cool with btw).

But in response to saying that it is sad that Taxi and MC are living together because they met on IRC is just not true. You DO have cases like Ophy and Warnipple. The real situation is that MC is one ugly crack smoking bitch, and Taxi is an unemployed greasy faggot. That's why it is sad.

That, and MC and Taxi are NOT going to have what one would call a positive influence on her kid. I feel really bad for the little girl.

Sincerely Your Tribalwar Buddy,

Icey

Last edited:
ScooBySnaCk said:
Well it was tolerable...I mean you cant get along with EVERYONE and certain things just annoy you. But thats all part of human interaction being able to tolerate others around you. Otherwise we would all live in our own caves. I had no real beef with Taxi before other than the obvious fact he is an asshole with a passion for drama.
Need I mention the twl issue where he was responsible for getting my team knocked down 30 spots because he couldnt keep his mouth shut....

I found that I could not work with him either, but it's because he likes total control and he is demanding. To be fair, his passion is not limited to drama - he likes to get things done. But when we had differences, we managed to patch them up, and I think that life is better when that happens.

But the point is that this hub conflict escalated what was tolerance before to what is now open hostility. Why did you take the hub? Was it because you wanted to make Taxi upset? Did you perhaps think that the hub was legitimately yours and you had not given it away? Or was there another reason? (e.g. careless oversight, or some such)

LogRoller said:
I found that I could not sleep with him either, but it's because he likes total control and he is demanding. To be fair, his passion is not limited to anal - he likes to get things done to his mouth. But when we had differences, we managed to kiss and make up, and I think that our sex life is better when that happens.

But the point is that this threesome conflict escalated what was tolerance before to what is now open hostility. Why did you take the him away from me? Was it because you wanted to make Taxi your bitch? Did you perhaps think that the he was legitimately yours and you had not given him away? Or was there another reason? (e.g. careless oversight, or some such)

:closet:

So someone clear this up for me - how many tribes community nerds has MadCat fucked / sucked off / moved in with to date?

Back