so whats changed?

RedSpider(Real) said:
You should come back and play, I talked to Refried the other day about coming back. He might be, Koy too. Przn and some of his friends will be around for the new server.
im thinkin about it spider. i miss the teamspeak mostly lol.

p.s. why dont people counter stacks of high def casters with a few mage assasins and AoE blind? or furries with AoE blind.

I played on Deception for a while, just canned my account, right after the 3rd Server War. My Allaince won, and decided to call it quits and goto the new server....i dont wanna lvl up again so i'm pretty much done with SB for now :(

gonna go back to WW2O when LMgs are in :D, but may come back early for some Hurri Mk2s and P40s :D

Father Ruckus said:
I played on Deception for a while, just canned my account, right after the 3rd Server War. My Allaince won, and decided to call it quits and goto the new server....i dont wanna lvl up again so i'm pretty much done with SB for now :(

gonna go back to WW2O when LMgs are in :D, but may come back early for some Hurri Mk2s and P40s :D
for some reason the brits arent researching the hurri2c which IMO is their best plane for reasons besides the bombs. p40s are sick with those laser fucking .50s.

next patch is going to be really good though. LMGs and revamped airplane damage model = yum.

look me up i play ww2o alot. part of the jg53. i fly 109s :D

Reb, I have a 59 thief I rolled on chaos and I don't think I have missed a steal once.

It is amazingly easy and if you have 500 stam like my bird does, you steal and fly and no one will ever catch you.

I love my thief. I can even kick some ass with him, but the key is procs. Proccing weapons are the shit. I think they are getting nerfed though.

There is some fun shit going on in a few weeks. Right now we dick around on a few servers. Chaos is dead. We completely destroyed it. You guys shoulda been around for it. We started from nothing but the core and worked up to a huge uncontested nation.

Good times all around.

Hope you guys join up with us come new server. Would be great having you again. There are a few new people but most are pretty cool. Wouldn't be too hard to get to know them.

rahk.

yeah i will prolly roll a bard too eventually. check out sp.tribalwar.com and post in general to get registered....

there is some good templates and shit up.

when new server comes out we gotta make no trainer/money/levels/equipment friendly characters....

heh. ive been playing on the new test server and it is a real bitch cuz you can't even train anything and shit.

fuckin' hate not being able to just level up and complete a character and then get on with the slaughter.

Error|550 said:
Seems an appropriate name with Hank at the helm ... :heart:

hmm? wasnt aware hank had anything to with LoC...

and vulcan is right, easily build characters are far superior in server startups...certain bards and druids templates are somewhat gimp in that situation, because for the first few weeks, you only have freehold trainers to train at... just look at refuge...

MaD_ReBeL said:
you must not be familiar with my bards :D

like i said, certain templates... if you want to be specific, the most difficult bard template ive fought against will not be appearing on the new server until high level trainers are out but melee/bow based bards can still take care of much of their abilities even at freehold trainers if their ability points are distributed correctly... (freehold trainers wont train most focus skills above 80%, though obviously you can squeeze out more w/ int/spr increases)

still, this will be a situation where farming will be important to get a tree up (for those that will choose to build a city) and so it would seem we will see a majority of farmer tanks early on...

Yeah another krieger would do nicely. im prolly making a shield dorf warrior.

and just curious... what was the hardest bard template you ever faught?

rogue-nuker

edit: though granted, its not an entirely uber template, any blind could make quick work of it, but against a character with no debufs, it can a be a pain... oodles of a defense, and a decent nuke, not harmed by rogue def stance (course, it only qualifies as decent w/ the 50 int/spr buffs, and the fact that nobody wears magic resist)... strap on a couple of low% proccing daggers (til nurfed at least)...

Last edited:
Damn shame that intra-server travel isn't up ... I have a TON of shit on Krieger and Sergei ... [sigh]

Now, where's this new server? "Corruption" or something? I don't see it in the server list.

:shrug:

corruption doesnt come up til november 1st

lots of people are playing refuge at the moment (a temporary test-server with about 10x exp and gold)...

Back