T1 Preview : Check it out

ok i fixed the error in stripedprefs.cs

now, to stop the game from crashing to desktop after a minute

aight maybe try this umm I mighthavea ccidently left a volume tat wasnt deleted fully in the base folder.. take ur tribes cd and replace the vols
then runt he patch and u should be fine

Renon said:
aight maybe try this umm I mighthavea ccidently left a volume tat wasnt deleted fully in the base folder.. take ur tribes cd and replace the vols
then runt he patch and u should be fine

yea that seemed to fix it so far

now i just gotta reposition all my huds and stuff, ctrl h only lets me move certain huds though

got everything working, except;

i cant rebind move backwards and ski

ive always used mouse button 2 to ski/jump, and backspace to move back

ingame, button2 does nothing and space skis

ive checked every pref file, and the binds are right, just wont work ingame :(

oh yea, got it to work!

t1gui.jpg

question for ya

does your h_friend.bmp control the blueness of your energy bar? i didnt care for the indicator for the friend, so I took it out. now my energy bar is white just like the health

that was the original problem i was trying to fix with the pallets.. see it will work normal on lush and mud terrains.. but not mars terrain or alien terrain :\ I still need to fix that o well lol the reason is because Bliss SKys are not compatible :\

yep.. just u wont have the customized white borders and shit like that... give me another week soI can make a fucken fix lol

oh no rush, i just wanted somethin i can work with.

i used presto for the longest time. then vp3, then vp4. didnt care for the gui layout of vp4, and its hudmover wasnt great, so i reverted to vp3. vp3 was good just kinda bulky huds, whereas yours is the same with minimal huds :)

k so, did someone successfully move all that shit to fit 1024 and still be in the same position in relation to the monitor / screen? i did it, but it fucking crashed on me and it didnt save, so im not gonna spend another hour moving 500 things around :mad:

sorry peeps.. this config was never meant for release so I guess Ill get to work on it so I can get it support all ur resolutions ;D

nvm, i got it fixed for 1024... :] now how do i fix this crashing prob? it crashes whenever i hit esc or minimize. :(

Set ur video card options too TNT/TN2 in ur options menu for video card wutever that will fix problem

Back