J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

TheCowBoy said:
Not to mention God-Epic of tribes 2 fame.

He's the starting fullback for Rice U's football team.
and one HUGE mother fucker.

nice guy in person, but obviously when threatened, you'd no doubt have to beat on him with a bat/gun/monitor anything you can get your hands on while swinging away for your life.

goatse.jpg

Sweet Jesus. That is one huge guy. I don't think a bat would be enough. He's probably a really nice guy too.

Remember the Ripper logs and how fucking stupid those kids cheering him on looked? Yeah? Well that's what all of you fucking nerds look like now.

sw!tch said:
Remember the Ripper logs and how fucking stupid those kids cheering him on looked? Yeah? Well that's what all of you fucking nerds look like now.
:twak:
Big difference between the two stories..

sw!tch said:
Dumb fucking member. Don't post til you have pulled your head out of your ass.

Ruthless2 said:
Duckfuckery said:
@ Sep 4 2003, 08:30 PM)
Jeremy looks like he wants to give him a big kiss. Are you gay ruthless?

A little, but thats not the point.

:lol:

Jeremy isn't one to use humor in this way. I'm thinking he might actually love the cock... hmm.

Excel said:
no dude, the blonde would have jumped in and saved him
I'd have no problem knocking a bitch on her ass if she decided to jump in. Dunno how many other people would, but I know I sure as hell wouldnt.

SarcaStick said:
I'd have no problem knocking a bitch on her ass if she decided to jump in. Dunno how many other people would, but I know I sure as hell wouldnt.

I wouldn't do that. I'd pull a 5 outta my pocket, and say "sorry I didn't have enough cash last night to pay you in full, ho". Throw the $$ on hte ground, and walk away.
You know she's enough of a crackwhore to pick it up too, otherwise, she'd keep better company.

Blackie

All these folks talking about restraining orders, etc... have you ever actually tried to get one?

Legal recourse is not as easy as everyone implies with the "get him thrown in jail", "get a restraining order", etc.

For such minor nuisance shit like this, the cops don't even want to leave the donut shop.

I had an ex girlfriend break into my apartment, and later she falsely accused me of assault.
What did the cops do?
Told us we shouldn't talk to each other again.

lol

this dumbass is going to get himself jumped or worse

obviously got a major self-esteem problem to be stalking people like he does. Problem is, he could have walked up to the wrong car and got shot in the face. His address is posted all over the internet and he's practically daring people to fuck with him

Good luck to the geek, the way he's going you can only pity the poor bastard

Pubknight said:
All these folks talking about restraining orders, etc... have you ever actually tried to get one?

Legal recourse is not as easy as everyone implies with the "get him thrown in jail", "get a restraining order", etc.

For such minor nuisance shit like this, the cops don't even want to leave the donut shop.

I had an ex girlfriend break into my apartment, and later she falsely accused me of assault.
What did the cops do?

you got lucky then, a lot of people sit in jail right now over similar shit

Pubknight said:

What did the cops do?

I got a restraining order when I was in High School, against a guy who shattered a 40 on my head. The cops said the bump on my head, and the broken glass, + the beer in my hair, weren't enough for a battery or assault charge, since I had no witnesses, but they were more than happy to give me a restraining order.
:shrug: may be different in different places?

Back