J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Excel said:
Translation from Evil Mastermind - "He's called down the fucking thunder, so lets give it to him"

He has indeed sown the thunder, my friends.

As the lords of the Internet, it is only fitting for us to ensure that he reaps the whirlwind.

Phrozen my only point was that neither side had a major case against the other and nothing big would happen in the courts. You can argue all you want but the fact of the matter is stupid shit like this happens all the time and unless there is a major new chapter to this drama nothing legal is going to come from it.

Ben Reed said:
He has indeed sown the thunder, my friends.

As the lords of the Internet, it is only fitting for us to ensure that he reaps the whirlwind.
Translation from Evil Mastermind - "HE GONNA GET RAPED"

SonGohan said:
I'm thinking he might've blocked TW as a referal site so we cannot link to him.

I don't think he's smart enough for that

Plus it's not up when I copy/paste into address bar

TheCowBoy said:
Not to mention God-Epic of tribes 2 fame.

He's the starting fullback for Rice U's football team.

Big doesn't describe him.

maybe gigantorific does

GirlsOfUVA.jpg

Ben Reed said:
Hahahahahaha!

Looks like Mr. Daspin has begun to move once again! How very delightful!

Do us all a favor and don't go straight for the legislative throat, nSpectre...take your time and plan a counterattack worthy of TW fame.

We shall demonstrate to the whole of the Internet the awesome power of Tribal War! Let the heavens TREMBLE at our name!

Am I the only one with a mental picture of ben standing up from his chair after pressing submit with his hand in the air, screaming what he typed and gazing at his manical army of mutant kangaroos?

edit: and holy shit at god epic, that is a big fella : o

Fedaykin said:
Phrozen my only point was that neither side had a major case against the other and nothing big would happen in the courts. You can argue all you want but the fact of the matter is stupid shit like this happens all the time and unless there is a major new chapter to this drama nothing legal is going to come from it.

See, we're dealing with your opinion and your ability to relay facts to your parents.

The facts are that this guy has been warned about making threats by the police.
He has held a grudge for 3 months and tracked a guy down and waited at his work for at least 2 hours.
He has confronted and threatened him in person now, as well as numerous threats posted over the internet.

The guy is not going to get any signicant jail time with the things he has done so far, but he is on track for a date with Bubba. He has also by definition already commited assault.

Back