LGBR Did get beat up, lol

wtf do you mean by you wish you were absent?
absent of tw fame?
or not here?
oawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i need more beer

slinkeh said:
[strike]you wish you were absent :lol:

but its ok <3

anyway regardless of whether LGBR is cool or a fag or a cool fag, beating down a 15 year old isn't a great way of showing how tough and hood and thug you are. gg sarca

that said [/strike]i wasn't there so maybe sarca was totally justified and i'm being a fag. /shrug

so, its my birthday tommorow :birthday: :D

Happy Birthday :)

Leonidas Tzu said:
If I happened to be LGBR, I would be calling my parents/lawyer right now with the intentions of suing the living fuck out of Sarca.

Geez, that all you can think about, Sue Sue Sue, Fight like a man or keep your mouth shut is what i say.

LGBR asked for it no matter who gave it to him, maybe this will teach him a lesson to stfu, or learn how to fight. It was his mouth that got him into trouble, in fact i think he wanted to get beat up and make a big scene, and have everyone feel bad for him.

Clu said:
furthermore, a number of ppl i've seen @ work, school, or whatever will HIDE behind the system & do or say just as much as they can without going "over the line". *THIS* imo is bullshit that warrants someone being put in their place. ppl like this treat society as a game. i don't like that.

Amen to that.

-]P[-Veor said:
People like you are whats wrong with this country.

If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size. Yes I would press charges. What? You seem to adhere unto the notion that it's perfectly fine kicking the piss out of adolescent teens by grown men? We have particular tenets of the law which exist to prevent the occurrence of such actions. These laws exist to be used. Assaulting a minor is an unlawful offense, as is Battery. Both of which were broken.

I would flame you for being an obese fuck and what not, but what the hell I'm in a chartible mood.

TrojanMan421 said:
Who else thinks that in 2 weeks LGBR is on here talking shit?
I don't know the kid sounds like a prick, but he does have some balls to stand up to a guy a lot bigger then him
I think he's earned the right to talk some shit

We should have both LGBR and Sarca record audio testimony where they say their side of the incident.

Then we can have Musashi put together a flash film that shows the two possible scenarios.

Then we ... ummm, we vote! Yeah, we vote to say who we believe. It'll be fun.

bitchoked.gif

*edit* fucking image got jagged on upload

Leonidas Tzu said:
If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size. Yes I would press charges. What? You seem to adhere unto the notion that it's perfectly fine kicking the piss out of adolescent teens by grown men? We have particular tenets of the law which exist to prevent the occurrence of such actions. These laws exist to be used. Assaulting a minor is an unlawful offense, as is Battery. Both of which were broken.

I would flame you for being an obese fuck and what not, but what the hell I'm in a chartible mood.

Sorry, but you can say shit like this all you want, but you weren't there.

Finis

Leonidas Tzu said:

Oh fucking wah, he sit right there and pretty much asked to get the shit kicked out of him.

Quit arguing about the facts!
We need to get a flash film made ASAP, or else the humor won't be topical.

MST3K-rules said:
We should have both LGBR and Sarca record audio testimony where they say their side of the incident.

Then we can have Musashi put together a flash film that shows the two possible scenarios.

MST3K-rules said:

cept ones a stupid kid with a smart mouth
the other is a grown man who should know better, doesn't matter what the kid said to sar
he needs to learn to controll himself

Leonidas Tzu said:

`O`BuCKO said:
what the fuck? MadCat is fucking ugly and disgustingly slutty looking. FUCKING EW!
^^

and, sarca shoulda been booted

If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size.

If someone can't back up the shit they're talking they shouldn't be talking it to begin with. At 15 he's old enough to know when to keep his mouth shut, especially when messing with someone much bigger than him.

Back