Phantomstranger/KOS

so far the rahxphon model is basically done, i just have some lod/uvw work to do still but its coming along, i started working on one of the gundam models and so far im not happy with it =\ and im working on some of the weapons from those pics, so i got a few things on the go at once :p

well since i cant animate them myself, and im still working on them, i dont have any screenshots in game of them :p

im just working to get as much done as i can before the 12th(where i will be gone for a month)

my host is still crashing a lot so i cant upload them there, ill have everything i can out before i leave

KOS said:
well since i cant animate them myself, and im still working on them, i dont have any screenshots in game of them :p

im just working to get as much done as i can before the 12th(where i will be gone for a month)

my host is still crashing a lot so i cant upload them there, ill have everything i can out before i leave

if you are having problems uping it somewhere I could find a place for it. and besides you gonna have to give em to me to rig any dam way.

icon14.gif
lmAo

Back