Phantomstranger/KOS

Phantomstranger said:
then I will make a bunch of models with wings on the head just for you. :rawr:
HAHAH you FUCKER!!

Just when I thought it was safe to omit the wings comment to NOT include them, there you go again!!

DIE!'
I want this one:

boostMKII.jpg

SarcaStick said:
HAHAH you FUCKER!!

Just when I thought it was safe to omit the wings comment to NOT include them, there you go again!!

DIE!'
I want this one:

boostMKII.jpg

theres only 1 model in that whole set, look closely ;)

:edit: YAY for tw finally being up :D

Phantomstranger said:
I see wings on his head too. I'll make sure to remodel it to look like the one earlier you liked so much. :satan:
those arent wings on this one, but dear GOD DO NOT make wings liek that other GAY GAY GAY GAY model.

Hilikus said:
hey phantomstranger has ice contacted you yet about what he's doing?

nope

SarcaStick said:
those arent wings on this one, but dear GOD DO NOT make wings liek that other GAY GAY GAY GAY model.

those were the wings I was talking about. I was just going to make a sarca transplant to all the models. :rawr:

never heard of it, link?

i was never really a fan of mechwarrior/starsiege gametype because it was so slow, that game looks tight though

Shinigami said:
I love armored core games.

My friend and I used to play it on the PS1. I took the time and got EVERY secret in the game and then battled him. Using one of the secret swords in the game, I made it shoot the blade out of it (or whatever) and killed him in 2 hits. He didn't know what to say.

Chimera said:
My friend and I used to play it on the PS1. I took the time and got EVERY secret in the game and then battled him. Using one of the secret swords in the game, I made it shoot the blade out of it (or whatever) and killed him in 2 hits. He didn't know what to say.

The moonblade is the ONLY thing that I didn't have. :[

Back