Phantomstranger/KOS

Ono dig up that 1 min pos I did, it was a test, didn't bother to make it good since I was just messing around with the pallete.

justforyousarca.jpg

Why would I do that? I haven't played t1 in months, don't have tribes installed on my computer anymore, and I don't have the tools to convert it all. And I'm sure as hell not going to install all that crap just to show up sarca.

GriDLoK said:
Why would I do that? I haven't played t1 in months, don't have tribes installed on my computer anymore, and I don't have the tools to convert it all. And I'm sure as hell not going to install all that crap just to show up sarca.
have you no honor? :p

GriDLoK said:

So if you don't have anyhting to do with T1 anymore stfu stfd and move on, sarca is doing something for the community currently, you're not, so don't insult or say you could do better unless you're gonna do it

Holy crap mafo you fucking retard, I didn't say they were fucking bad, I said "I don't see what everyone is drooling over" meaning It's not the BEST thing i've seen you fucktard.

GriDLoK said:
Holy crap mafo you fucking retard, I didn't say they were fucking bad, I said "I don't see what everyone is drooling over" meaning It's not the BEST thing i've seen you fucktard.

I think what I am implying is that if you have nothing to do with T1, and don't seem to think it's much, just don't post. Since you aren't going to pick up PS and do something yourself, don't tell other people what you think, cause frankely, if you don't like it, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Back