Update from my end

This guy just needs to calm down.

Obviously his internet manhood has been damaged and he needs to compensate by making idle threats.

the funniest part is that this guy is calling col a nerd and shit and that col is supposedly avoiding his calls when in reality col was at a fucking friends house and this fag was home all day crying over it.

phone.gif

He just sounds like someone who got owned...

oh wait...

he did.

:lol:

orbital 123 said:
lol, I love how he calles nspecter juvinile when he is the one who runs an internet flaming site, and spams other forums. Give me a break. What a fucking retard.

OMG this is the first time Orby bagged on someone and I didn't :rolleyes: Orby > F4$ retard

Fuck, sorry nspec.

But what you did was fucked up. And you deserve to be taught a fucking lesson.

You can't mess with someone's fucking privacy like that.

This is nspectre's work address Jer.

10937 Burbank Blvd.
N. Hollywood, CA.

I know because I know him in RL. He's the guy with the longish hair and goatee. He usually hangs out around the bar.

gl.

hah

if colosus had like a 10 minute answering machine message and that guy had to listen to it every time he called

thatd be the shit

TrojanMan421 said:
This guy just needs to calm down.

Obviously his internet manhood has been damaged and he needs to compensate by making idle threats.
wait, that's all we have to do???

uh.. could you guys please give me your phone numbers?

You all pissed me off at one time or another, or will.
I'd just like to avoid any unnecessary delays in reacquiring my manhood by getting all your phone numbers now.

thx.

03:03:07 <+BeavisNuke> "if someone shows up at my house i cant' say they won't get curb stomped to death"
03:03:07 <+BeavisNuke> rofl

:rofl:

Back