Should I keep having sex?

You regret posting this because everyone's being a jerk about it? lol what'd you expect a pat on the back? Would you have put her hand on your crotch and "moved it back and forth" if she didn't have down syndrome? Whether or not she initiates now or not I don't think she quite realizes the implications involved but who cares about her as long as you get off right? pathetic.

did she freak out when you blew your load the first time? or did she lap it up in a slutty fashion?

For those that are wondering, I'm 25, and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. So yes, it is legal, and as far as I know there is nothing illegal about having a relationship with someone with Down Syndrome, I don't think it's considered taking 'advantage' of someone, especially since she initiates it now

no wonder youre fucked up, you're 25 and can only fuck shit when ur mom isnt home.

if your mom is that care taker of her, as you said, she is legally liable for her safety..

do you have any idea what kind of sick lawsuits can be filed against you, and how many laws you broke?

and your confession/proof right here... if someone actually gets pissed and calls the number (which i conveniently posted), and reports this.. your ass will be in federal jail for a long time, and your mommy will end up paying out lawsuits for a VERY VERY long time..

ns. :)

if the best you can do is to bang a fuckin mongloid when you at least show *some* signs of intelligence, then you are the most pathetic person ever.

Edit: Still sick. You must be one ugly mother fucker.

Back